8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m still trying to work out if all that “jovial buffoon” stuff is a very clever act ? 
I wonder if he is a much more canny operator than he seems ?......I’d say Cummings is no fool, the man looks lethal politically speaking.

I’d say the loss of Cummings is a loss to Britain, I think that bloke really had his finger on the pulse ?

I think Cummings wanted the government and the civil service to be fit for purpose and work like a well oiled machine......not to be an old boys club, the old school tie, jobs for the boys, or as in Boris's case, government by unelected girl friend !

That was never going to happen, the Establishment is far to embedded to let a lone wolf spoil their club, so he had to be got rid of !

Cheers.

• Like 3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think its only a matter of time until hardball needs to come into play re Europe. They seem to still be under the illusion that they can dictate to the UK.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m still trying to work out if all that “jovial buffoon” stuff is a very clever act ? 
I wonder if he is a much more canny operator than he seems ?......I’d say Cummings is no fool, the man looks lethal politically speaking.

I’d say the loss of Cummings is a loss to Britain, I think that bloke really had his finger on the pulse ?

i i think boris  is doing a not bad job at things .hes not half the fool  some think he is ....

44 minutes ago, WILF said:

I've got to be honest, I don't pay them all that much attention day to day. Cummings did seem to be a bit savvy and quite powerful really.

I dunno as the buffoon thing is so much an act as just his character and is something that happens to work for him. I don't think he's an idiot or putting it on, but it works. For starters I think the electorate find it refreshing after years of polished political tacticians but I also think it's quite, I don't know what the word is, disarming maybe, in a debate. What I mean is, when he's faced with a passionate and abusive attack, he responds with a faint smirk and with some bumbling long words, COMPLETELY non reactionary, and he's just made all their passion look a bit OTT.

I mean at times he does come across as new levels of out of his depth but the c**t just cracks on like he belongs there and for some reason we all go "f**k me he is not fit to be doing this.... meh it's a laugh!". Maybe we have finally realised that they're all out of their depth, no matter how polished and presentable they are...

It'd be interesting to see how the younger voters view him compared with how the same age demographic viewed previous Tories. I've a feeling 'Tory' isn't quiet as toxic as it once was....

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

Unbelievable ! The arch remainer and europhile Adam Bolton has just give it to some French EU M.E.P. !!!!

Telling her THEY have acted illegally, THEY are making threats, THEY are being aggressive !!

If he is siding with us, then we must be in the right !

For God, Saint George and England ! ? !

Cheers.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’d like to think there were coach parties of men in vests making their way to Dover this weekend and standing on the cliffs making “wanker” signs at France while shouting “let’s have it” lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
40 minutes ago, king said:

The last time such a huge fleet of coracle's was deployed from Wales was during WW2. when 15 left Swansea on route to Japan..I'm quite proud that Wales has shown it's Maritime might in troubled times mate...

Apparently they have all had 3 large bowls of cawl. To build up energy levels to battle against suspected strong head winds when they come around lands end in a V formation.on route to jersey..

Do you think they will perform the dreaded sheep shagging war dance before engaging the enemy?

Edited by mushroom
Just now, mushroom said:

Do you think they will deploy the dreaded sheep shagging war dance before engaging the enemy?

If energy levels remain high..then definitely mate..I bet you wish you were welsh today mate ?

2 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Just popped up on my Facebook 

WWW.JOE.CO.UK

Man firing musket at French ships in Jersey is 'peak Brexit'

I’d like to think there is a team of lads in Jersey all piling in a boat and boarding French vessels armed with sabres ! 
That would be amazing !

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d like to think there is a team of lads in Jersey all piling in a boat and boarding French vessels armed with sabres ! 
That would be amazing !

I know someone who is ready and willing, woe betide anyone who pokes the bear.

James-bond-hover-GQ-5oct15-alamy_b.jpg