More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

6 hours ago, foxdropper said:

So judging by the lack of takers to my question ,one would deduce that -

a)The whole thing is a farce ,indescribable and weak

b)My brain is far more advanced than theirs

c) It’s basically a cult thats ashamed to identify 

d) The bible book is more important than the myth it supports 

e) Monday follows Sunday 

Next time there’s a god related thread we can do it all again when you’ve had time to reflect and gather your thoughts lads .

Cracking night last night by the way ,183 rats shot on an allotment next to a farm and a paid job too .Dosnt get much better than that .

Your belly is definitely more advanced than others that's for sure fatty. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

If you know there is no god like you know Monday follows Sunday then taking pride in knowing the days of the week to me is ambulance time mate sorry.

You asking why folk have a certain amount of faith is like me asking you why you love your wife its personal to you alone.

You're coming across as someone who has either had a very bad experience down to religion or someone just trying too hard to overpower people with atheism......ive always found something very strange about atheists with such intense passion/enthusiasm/borderline obsession for something they dont believe exists.

Maybe his arse was left like a wizards sleeve by some pedo priest and he feels haterid towards the church now 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

You dont half post some bollocks sometimes mate, religion to some is a private matter, I dont follow the teachings of the Torah, Bible or the quran so I obviously am not a believer in any of the Abrahamic religions, the oriental religions I know nothing about so they are out of the picture, I beleive in a creator, not a bloke who wants me to nut the floor 5x a day or drag my arse to church every Sunday or fork out my hard earned every so often, if any of that is too difficult to understand perhaps the problem lies with your good self. Im happy in my skin and my beliefs, I dont preach and I dont feel the need to explain my beliefs in detail to anyone.

Tell me what’s strange about asking folk what it is they believe in lol .

It really should be simple but apparently it’s so secret we will never know .

I get its personal but so are so many other things on here folk seem to out from time to time .Im very happy too mate and have no problems whatsoever  but I thought I’d ask the question to see if I could broaden my mind .

At first it was an issue but now it’s palled into insignificance tbh .

Ill keep asking but not on here as its seems its such a tricky question to answer and I can only think nobody here is articulate enough to put into writing what  it actually is they believe in .

No bother mate ,the status quo has returned until the next religious thread .

Strange that our most ardent god botherer cannot answer the age old question though ?

Just try and lead a decent life ,have morals ,be understanding, treat people decently, don't need a god to follow to achieve that ,would be interesting to hear the bible bashers on here's sins ,but suppose they think a few hail Mary's or what ever ,clears the slate ?

18 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Tell me what’s strange about asking folk what it is they believe in lol .

It really should be simple but apparently it’s so secret we will never know .

I get its personal but so are so many other things on here folk seem to out from time to time .Im very happy too mate and have no problems whatsoever  but I thought I’d ask the question to see if I could broaden my mind .

At first it was an issue but now it’s palled into insignificance tbh .

Ill keep asking but not on here as its seems its such a tricky question to answer and I can only think nobody here is articulate enough to put into writing what  it actually is they believe in .

No bother mate ,the status quo has returned until the next religious thread .

Strange that our most ardent god botherer cannot answer the age old question though ?

The reason I'm not answering you is cause you already know I read the Bible an Jesus saved me from something years ago,so I'm following Jesus. 

An I quite like his teachings,right up my street. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Just try and lead a decent life ,have morals ,be understanding, treat people decently, don't need a god to follow to achieve that ,would be interesting to hear the bible bashers on here's sins ,but suppose they think a few hail Mary's or what ever ,clears the slate ?

I sin like your good self Walt,but prayers dont take it away lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

If you know there is no god like you know Monday follows Sunday then taking pride in knowing the days of the week to me is ambulance time mate sorry.

You asking why folk have a certain amount of faith is like me asking you why you love your wife its personal to you alone.

You're coming across as someone who has either had a very bad experience down to religion or someone just trying too hard to overpower people with atheism......ive always found something very strange about atheists with such intense passion/enthusiasm/borderline obsession for something they dont believe exists.

So your  saying it’s ok for you religious type to question evolution etc but dare question religion and it’s a big no no lol .About right and on par for my findings mate .I’ve not pushed my views on anybody .I’ve stated my reasons for being an atheist but so far not one of you have answered a single question I’ve asked which I think havnt been too testing .

Im not an intense atheist ,I’m just an atheist attempting to find a bit more out .

The brick wall here isn’t uncommon  ,in fact to me it’s never been answered just mocked lol and is why I choose to be a none believer amongst other things .

Ive had no experience with religion at all good or bad except for not getting answers ,answers I think yet again arnt hard ,don’t require a great discussion amongst yourselves and should roll off the tongue of any Christian .

To have faith in something ,you surely know what it is you have that faith in .

Not a trick question ,no piss taking just a question to all who believe they have faith in a god .

25 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Out of likes mate but along the lines of my thinking ??

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Francie said:

The reason I'm not answering you is cause you already know I read the Bible an Jesus saved me from something years ago,so I'm following Jesus. 

So when I told you the questions would be hard and you said bring it on you were lying lol .You said you were tough and ready for anything lol .

No bother Francie .
Til the next time bud ?

14 minutes ago, Francie said:

Are you happy with that answer FD? 

I thought evoloution was supposed science an not a religion or a beleif? 

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

So when I told you the questions would be hard and you said bring it on you were lying lol .You said you were tough and ready for anything lol .

No bother Francie .
Til the next time bud ?

I am but you already know what I believe sure,been here fee times,you already know.

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Poor answer Francie but I’m resigned to getting no answer .

All good here bud .

How's it a poor answer,you asked what I believe in an you already know FD. 

You got an answer,a couple actually

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Are you happy with that answer FD? 

I thought evoloution was supposed science an not a religion or a beleif? 

I’ve told you I couldn’t care less about evolution Francie but again you decide I’m worth a punt lol.

Im focused on the here and now ,the past is the past and can’t be changed but I can define my future ,unaided by scriptures or apparitions