RIP THE DUKE

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He came to Britain as a refugee. Fought in major battles at sea, saved his ship, gave up a possible chance to become admiral for love. Helped start the wwf, played professional cricket, represented hi

A good friend of mine once got invited to a hare shoot down the country. Not my sort of thing as I preferred to run them or hunt them but each to his own. I forget where it was but in retrospect assum

Posted Images

Prince Charles an the rest,knew what Jimmy was upto,guaranteed. 

It was the best kept secret at the BBC. 

Ffs there still protecting Andy. 

Just goes to show how f****d are soceity is,dirty paedo coverups all over the place,church,royals,governments,police,social services,an it gets forgot about,the world is corrupt an evil,but enjoy your new king.

On 12/04/2021 at 09:26, WILF said:

The voice of ireland speaks ! ......

I suppose if he blew toddlers to bits in shopping centres he’d be a legend you total prick ?

Lol the fat farmer thinks he's upsetting someone... Lol go you and have pretend grief for a Greek gay.. Who's blew toddlers up in a shopping market fat Giles... Hes probably blew a few toddlers in his day.. Just like his son... ?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol the fat farmer thinks he's upsetting someone... Lol go you and have pretend grief for a Greek gay.. Who's blew toddlers up in a shopping market fat Giles... Hes probably blew a few toddlers in his day.. Just like his son... ?

Some people’s hero’s storm beaches with a sword, they jump out of planes and hold Pegasus bridge against all odds, they motor backwards & forwards in unarmed small boats across the Chanel to rescue a stranded army.

Other people’s hero’s blow horses to bits with nails, they blow teenagers and toddlers and babes in arms to pieces on Saturday afternoons while they shop, they massacre their own unarmed countrymen at the roadside for the crime of just going to do a days works, they die covered in their own shit and weighing about 3oz.

I like the first group much better ?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Only one thing comes close to being as bad as being a nonce.....and that's falsely acusing somebody of being a nonce

I have a sick sense of humour but I can honestly say I'd never type the words 'blowing toddlers'. Fcked up that pal

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 12
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Some people’s hero’s storm beaches with a sword, they jump out of planes and hold Pegasus bridge against all odds, they motor backwards & forwards in unarmed small boats across the Chanel to rescue a stranded army.

Other people’s hero’s blow horses to bits with nails, they blow teenagers and toddlers and babes in arms to pieces on Saturday afternoons while they shop, they massacre their own unarmed countrymen at the roadside for the crime of just going to do a days works, they die covered in their own shit and weighing about 3oz.

I like the first group much better ?

And which one of those have I or this Duke done?? None.. 

First off you think I'm a republican.. Lol absolutely not.. I'm an Irish nationalist.. My father's father fought in the world war...actually fought and survived not got medals from sitting on a boat 30 miles away you dreamer... He see the bullshit and could see through it for what it was friends and soldiers dying and killing people who never did one thing on them personally... . But they upset the dukes cousins... Lol you know the one he was married to ? i've other friends and family who followed a different route.. That's their choice... I've seen what violence and death from you could walk can do to people... That's not me fella but you go ahead in your own f****d up morals picture me as So a few childish words from yourself makes me life... Doesn't rile me one bit.. Also for the fella below you who I couldn't be bother to quote.. The freemason I think... If it is I don't even need to say anymore. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, stop.end said:

First off you think I'm a republican.. Lol absolutely not.. I'm an Irish nationalist.. My father's father fought in the world war...actually fought and survived not got medals from sitting on a boat 30 miles away you dreamer... He see the bullshit and could see through it for what it was friends and soldiers dying and killing people who never did one thing on them personally... . But they upset the dukes cousins... Lol you know the one he was married to ? i've other friends and family who followed a different route.. That's their choice... I've seen what violence and death from you could walk can do to people... That's not me fella but you go ahead in your own f****d up morals picture me as So a few childish words from yourself makes me life... Doesn't rile me one bit.. Also for the fella below you who I couldn't be bother to quote.. The freemason I think... If it is I don't even need to say anymore. 

I don't fall out our argue with with anyone online, I'm really not arsed. 

I'm not slagging you off, arguing or insulting you. 

Just can't understand anyone who would acuse an inoccent dead 99 year old war hero of sucking off toddlers. 

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't fall out our argue with with anyone online, I'm really not arsed. 

I'm not slagging you off, arguing or insulting you. 

Just can't understand anyone who would acuse an inoccent dead 99 year old war hero of sucking off toddlers. 

Listen fella who's arguing with you certainly not me.. OK I'll say this once and I'm off this topic... You do not be friends with... Or honour or give knighthood or titles to peadophiles??? You think they didn't know was his other cousin mountbatten was up to or Jimmy Saville or his own son.. Let's have this right fella.... Did I type or say he did what you typed..

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Listen fella who's arguing with you certainly not me.. OK I'll say this once and I'm off this topic... You do not be friends with... Or honour or give knighthood or titles to peadophiles??? You think they didn't know was his other cousin mountbatten was up to or Jimmy Saville or his own son.. Let's have this right fella.... Did I type or say he did what you typed..

Yeah you did... 

'Lol the fat farmer thinks he's upsetting someone... Lol go you and have pretend grief for a Greek gay.. Who's blew toddlers up in a shopping market fat Giles... Hes probably BLEW A FEW TODDLERS in his day.. Just like his son... '

Edited by DIDO.1
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Chill yourself out there Loan Ranger, no need to get out your pram ?

Enjoy the sunshine.......

25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm not a military man. From my understanding, Harry is ex military served. So if he wants to wear his rank, dress uniform, he can. 

Feel free to educate me if I'm wrong?

My understanding is ex military can only wear their medals, not the uniform.

The royal family have a lot of honorary military appointments, gifted to them by the queen, so therefore can wear the uniform.

The irony is; the only two who actually served in the military, Harry and Andrew, are the ones who aren't being allowed to wear uniform.

Andrew because he demanded to wear the uniform of a Royal Navy Admiral, but he is "only" an honorary Vice Admiral.

Harry because he gave up his honorary military appointments when he gave up royal duties.

Its laughable that the likes of prince Edward can wear military uniform, even though he couldn't even complete Royal Marines basic training and cried off, but his mum made him an honorary Colonel.

All very "Ruritanian" in my opinion.

Cheers.

• Like 3