• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some on here smoke way too much weed. To me there’s a big difference between trusting the government (or the vast majority of the greedy self-serving pigs involved in politics), and believing

How the buildings came down shouldn't be a question or conspiracy, the 'planes hitting them caused it, simple as that. What should be questioned is what happened in the aftermath. I was sitt

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively.  The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you wa

Posted Images

The internet movie Loose Change has been viewed by more than 100 million people according to its makers and it asks this question in the latest film release: "Where did CNN and the BBC get their information especially considering the building was still standing directly behind their reporters?"

It turns out that the respected news agency Reuters picked up an incorrect report and passed it on. They have issued this statement:

"On 11 September 2001 Reuters incorrectly reported that one of the buildings at the New York World Trade Center, 7WTC, had collapsed before it actually did. The report was picked up from a local news story and was withdrawn as soon as it emerged that the building had not fallen.

7 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Bit of a coincedence that it then collapsed ?

Not really 

If reuters were getting informed by local news sources that collapse was likely and the building was in poor shape.

Seems to me something got lost in translation a classic case of running the story before the full facts are in ,we see it all the time even today . Reuters quickly retracted it but the BBC and CNN  had already ran with it. 

Put your self in the situation of a news relayer on that day when  nobody had a real clue what was going on with  so much information flooding in, its not inconceivable they simply fukt up and certainly more believable than some mad conspiracy that would have involved thousands of people 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

In a clip i put up earlier lucky larry siverstein tells you they pulled the building, pull is demolition language

It's also language to describe stopping a firefighting operation which is what he was talking about at the time

1 minute ago, JDHUNTING said:

It's also language to describe stopping a firefighting operation which is what he was talking about at the time

But the building was pulled eh, these are not buildings just falling down, just about zero resistance, concrete and steel tends to be a little bit better than that.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

But the building was pulled eh, these are not buildings just falling down, just about zero resistance, concrete and steel tends to be a little bit better than that.

So what is your theory mate ?

Theres been lots of conspiracy theories throughout history;

Franz Ferdinand being shot by a lone nut, starting World War One.

Kenedy being shot by a lone nut.

Diana dying in a car crash being driven by a drunk.

9/11.

Covid.

Could they all just be what they seem ? Or are they all great conspiracies?

I doubt we will ever get the truth, but my guess is most are just what they seem.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively. 

The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you want to believe it and add a big scoop of common sense  :thumbs:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, kanny said:

I love a conspiracy theory  but I always try to look at them objectively. 

The problem with rabbit holes is they give you tunnel vision ,you need to challenge everything no matter how much you want to believe it and add a big scoop of common sense  :thumbs:

The one thing I have always noticed about common sense, is its not so common and even more so on this forum ? 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, kanny said:

Given the  chaos that day I'd say the above statement is more likely than the BBC some how being privy to information on the biggest con ever pulled ?

ALIENS HAHA

I don't know what went on,but to report a building that size had fallen,even tho there were thousands of cameras watching it,they still made a mistake of reporting it,even tho they could still see it behind them haha 

9 hours ago, kanny said:

Given the  chaos that day I'd say the above statement is more likely than the BBC some how being privy to information on the biggest con ever pulled ?

BBC just relaying what there told lol 

suppose they wasn’t aware of saville and the Peados how big a con was that