Jump to content

Len ginger french


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, breeze said:

Penda... Weston was alot better back in them days, used to camp out behind Edrd tent. Up to the stables bar on the night time used to be rammed.  Happy days 👍 

Ive had some good sessions up there years gone by good times

Link to post

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what...if hes up there looking down on us....he will be so pissed he missed the the prices dogs are fetching right now....lol

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

I wonder who bred that whippet x springer in the clip i remember some lads from Rotherham having the cross for bushing dogs in the 70s bred by a farmer in Hertfordshire .

i would not have a clue tats  did they make handy dogs?

Link to post
6 minutes ago, darbo said:

i would not have a clue tats  did they make handy dogs?

Ye mate according to some of the lads that seen them think the first time the breeding was an accidental mating but due to how the pups turned out the repeat mating was intentional .

  • Like 1
Link to post
23 hours ago, breeze said:

Met him a fair few times over the years, like as been said, always up for a laugh and abit of banter. 

Jack Hargreaves ( out of country) did a visit on Len. He was showing Jack his many dogs 1 by 1. Wonder if anyone could find a link to it ? 

Looks like he had a dog for every occasion lol

Link to post
On 14/02/2021 at 16:02, Penda said:

I bought a dog off old ginger when I was in my teens saluki whippet right character he was my pals used to buy these wormers off him they were called hour on the park literally give um yah dog with in an hour get on the park with a new paper in yah hand it was like a pasta machine 

Yer used to buy them wormers off him at welsh game fair he d turn up wit an estate car and trailer on back full of pups and saplings lads would flock to him a right character them. Wormers he’d call gobstoppers big purple balls fire them down neck and stand well back 😂👍

  • Like 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, taffey said:

Yer used to buy them wormers off him at welsh game fair he d turn up wit an estate car and trailer on back full of pups and saplings lads would flock to him a right character them. Wormers he’d call gobstoppers big purple balls fire them down neck and stand well back 😂👍

These were big white things I remember a pal of mine bought a load of them off him went out on the piss one Saturday the dogs only ate a whole tub of them the fuckers were throthing at the mouth eyes rolled back the lot 2 patterdale pups in a right state they reckon 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Penda said:

These were big white things I remember a pal of mine bought a load of them off him went out on the piss one Saturday the dogs only ate a whole tub of them the fuckers were throthing at the mouth eyes rolled back the lot 2 patterdale pups in a right state they reckon 

😂😂😂would nt need wormed fit a year 👍😂

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...