Razor - RIP

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All,   Had a short chat with Snoop earlier and unfortunately Razor left us last week.   This special dog was born on 4th Sept 2008.   Provided one man with 6 long h

R.I.P Razor lad,keep them busy on them there big pastures in the sky,run fast & run free ..I have a son of Razor who will be 9 years old this October,he's been a fair servant to me,the dog has no

I don't worry what other people think about my dogs . ( I used to ) but not anymore there's only one person who needs to be happy .  and if you ain't happy then you do something about it. ra

Posted Images

On 11/08/2021 at 22:02, SheepChaser said:

You are not the only person to say that . . . . 

I see the logic, but a nice bit of bull levels it out to within my abilities as a average dog man ?

Friend of mine had a pup out  3/4 saluki 1/4 grey over a full bull , was a decent dog decent build good stamina , gut big of guts and most of all listened to what it was fecking told ...I'd give a full saluki over a full bull a chance if a decent litter come up 

My old dog Boots who is a son of Razor is still putting bodies on the ground even though his next birthday will be his 12th,just yesterday morning seen him add to his impressive scorecard..he's totally blind in one eye now & is crippled with arthritis due to having suffered many injuries throughout the year's. He's been a honest,durable dog that has not once thrown in the towel in no matter how tough things got,he's not been the best at anything but he's been pretty darn good at everything.

1699528754026-01.jpeg

• Like 9
13 minutes ago, FUJI said:

My old dog Boots who is a son of Razor is still putting bodies on the ground even though his next birthday will be his 12th,just yesterday morning seen him add to his impressive scorecard..he's totally blind in one eye now & is crippled with arthritis due to having suffered many injuries throughout the year's. He's been a honest,durable dog that has not once thrown in the towel in no matter how tough things got,he's not been the best at anything but he's been pretty darn good at everything.

1699528754026-01.jpeg

Certainly earnt his stripes has big boots hope ya well Andy and still living the dream 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, taffey said:

Certainly earnt his stripes has big boots hope ya well Andy and still living the dream 

Cheers Taff,I was over your way a few month's ago for a week,I was going to get onto you to go out for a beer with the lads for a bit of craic & a catch up, hopefully be back that way in a few month's so maybe we can have a catch-up & what not? Hope you & your lot are all good & the lads are too? Can never thank you for the great days we had with Boots in tow,great times Taff 👍🏻

33 minutes ago, FUJI said:

1699528754026-01.jpeg

always enjoyed the write ups over the years you and boots have done esch other proud 

• Thanks 1

Razor is the grandsire to these two here too,they are out of Boots (Razor x Abi) & their dam Roxy is a 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull who is from a long line of hard working bull crosses the likes of dogs like Hammer,Remus & back to a dog called Shane who was a genuine first cross APBT x Greyhound,the APBT was an undefeated dog called Nailer. These two are both disabled with the bitch Rose having snapped her leg in two places back in February 2022 but she came back from that in better form than she had ever been,testament to her for doing so,she's a real handy animal both day/night,both these are grand on teeth too. Bear the big dog broke his neck as a young dog,I'd say 99.9% of people wouldn't own him but I've always had a soft spot for the dog so he's still here, before his injury he was looking like being a world beater be that daytime or nighttime. Boots,Bear & Rose are my descendants of Razor & I will always be thankful to Carl & Steven between them producing a litter that gave me the opportunity to own a dog out of Razor,I have no regrets in getting one that I will say.

1701102048356-01.jpeg

• Like 6
4 hours ago, FUJI said:

Cheers Taff,I was over your way a few month's ago for a week,I was going to get onto you to go out for a beer with the lads for a bit of craic & a catch up, hopefully be back that way in a few month's so maybe we can have a catch-up & what not? Hope you & your lot are all good & the lads are too? Can never thank you for the great days we had with Boots in tow,great times Taff 👍🏻

Always welcome you know that we lost an old drinking partner of yours this week Gordon who used to shovel the ale down ya funeral weds so all lads wearing shooting gear be a messy one in pub afterwards  

8 minutes ago, taffey said:

Always welcome you know that we lost an old drinking partner of yours this week Gordon who used to shovel the ale down ya funeral weds so all lads wearing shooting gear be a messy one in pub afterwards  

Oh no way Taff!! What a lovely fella Gordon was too,honestly this news has knocked the wind right out of my sails, absolutely gutted mate! Tell you what Taff I'm going straight to my fridge & gonna raise a couple of beers for Gordon,I'm devastated Taff.. R.I.P & sleep tight Gordon & thanks for the memories 💔 Let the lads know I'm asking after them all please Taff,I often think about you all, massive condolences to Gordon's family & friends,absolutely gutted I am.

40 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Oh no way Taff!! What a lovely fella Gordon was too,honestly this news has knocked the wind right out of my sails, absolutely gutted mate! Tell you what Taff I'm going straight to my fridge & gonna raise a couple of beers for Gordon,I'm devastated Taff.. R.I.P & sleep tight Gordon & thanks for the memories 💔 Let the lads know I'm asking after them all please Taff,I often think about you all, massive condolences to Gordon's family & friends,absolutely gutted I am.

I will let them know he was a jovial character for sure big loss to the lads and his family always a big smile on his face and not shy to put hand in his pocket for the ale 🍺 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, breeze said:

Fuji.... Wasn't that fawn youngster litter brother to Boots that you owned as well ? 

Yeah that was Fife,sadly he got killed whilst just a young dog in a road accident,he was a beautiful looking dog he was,as youngsters he was miles ahead of Boots at all & everything.

2021-03-03-10.jpg