Razor - RIP

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All,   Had a short chat with Snoop earlier and unfortunately Razor left us last week.   This special dog was born on 4th Sept 2008.   Provided one man with 6 long h

R.I.P Razor lad,keep them busy on them there big pastures in the sky,run fast & run free ..I have a son of Razor who will be 9 years old this October,he's been a fair servant to me,the dog has no

I don't worry what other people think about my dogs . ( I used to ) but not anymore there's only one person who needs to be happy .  and if you ain't happy then you do something about it. ra

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

you mean the have to much drive mate ?

Deffo not. What i mean is the last pup i had here was a granddaughter of razor catching and retrieving rabbits young but very dirty in kennel and a abit nervous. Heard few people say they bad for howling yapping ect. Some the romeo stuff i seen can be hard to keep aswell. Its one of them you can have best dog in world still gotta get on with it.

1 minute ago, C.green said:

Deffo not. What i mean is the last pup i had here was a granddaughter of razor catching and retrieving rabbits young but very dirty in kennel and a abit nervous. Heard few people say they bad for howling yapping ect. Some the romeo stuff i seen can be hard to keep aswell. Its one of them you can have best dog in world still gotta get on with it.

ive never had razor bred mate but dirty in the kennel ?just need a bit a space and swilling few times a day mate surely like all dogs 

some types are nervy born like it but 90 percent just need plenty a contact young alot a lads kennel em just course em then wonder why they nervy if not stimulated plenty a exercise  itll yap howl 

only problem i had with romeo types is a walk always turns into a hunt if theres out in a mile radius itll find it can be a nightmare with dog walkers etc about mate there drive when out to find things is insane at times 

• Like 2

Other dogs feet look lovely so not sure about that sandy. 

i arnt kennel blind and im the last person to be. But i do think razor was talked up abit not saying him or his offspring are useless far from it. But its breeding me personally ive never got on with and dont know many folk whove stuck with it either.theres alot of coursing stuff i wouldnt go near for the lottery.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, C.green said:

Other dogs feet look lovely so not sure about that sandy. 

i arnt kennel blind and im the last person to be. But i do think razor was talked up abit not saying him or his offspring are useless far from it. But its breeding me personally ive never got on with and dont know many folk whove stuck with it either.theres alot of coursing stuff i wouldnt go near for the lottery.

Which wouldn’t you touch mate ??

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm not overly keen mate or lucas the Irish stuff either even though few descent

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I'm not overly keen mate or lucas the Irish stuff either even though few descent about ?

No one wants to run hull bush hares ?

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

No one wants to run hull bush hares ?

? you can't kill em mate ? They've hit cover lol i aren't running these lol need a dog that can work em is excellent in cover mate then you get quality runs and kills ? 

Want em on a desert running up and down ? ?

1 minute ago, longers01 said:

Got a pup here dad the wolfe dog bred lucas x princess Mam  bred out of a Reece bred bitch brin/sally 17 weeks old high hopes for this bitch atb longers01 

7A88EE99-86D2-46DA-B5E5-298EDFCC9E70.jpeg

E51DFD8B-AFC9-46BE-A451-5F915E9BD59E.jpeg

got some good bone to grow into.

24 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Got a pup here dad the wolfe dog bred lucas x princess Mam  bred out of a Reece bred bitch brin/sally 17 weeks old high hopes for this bitch atb longers01 

7A88EE99-86D2-46DA-B5E5-298EDFCC9E70.jpeg

E51DFD8B-AFC9-46BE-A451-5F915E9BD59E.jpeg

Corker mate ? how you finding her she on the ball ?