What's cooking?

Rib Eye and a Sirloin sliced up because wifey made a mistake and bought two different steaks.

IMG_3458.jpeg.20dd05079c34aa041592129723523507.jpeg

And wifey's who don't like mushrooms, onions or pepper corn sauce.

IMG_3455.jpeg.5502c1f020f972a2d23ef62771693c84.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Arry said:

Rib Eye and a Sirloin sliced up because wifey made a mistake and bought two different steaks.

IMG_3458.jpeg.20dd05079c34aa041592129723523507.jpeg

And wifey's who don't like mushrooms, onions or pepper corn sauce.

IMG_3455.jpeg.5502c1f020f972a2d23ef62771693c84.jpeg

Cheers Arry

My favourite cut is rump/chump steak with an inch of fat over the back of it, fried and sitting on a plate of buttery champ with gravey

• Like 3

I'm just about to cook some duck breasts not something I've cooked before so was thinking scoring skin side bit of salt cookin them in frying pan to brown skin side then oven for about 15mins don't know if this is best way any advice be grateful cheers 

• Like 2
Just now, Councilestatekid said:

I'm just about to cook some duck breasts not something I've cooked before so was thinking scoring skin side bit of salt cookin them in frying pan to brown skin side then oven for about 15mins don't know if this is best way any advice be grateful cheers 

If could whack em in airfryer be grand as can't be arsed to cook 🤣🤣

22 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

I always griddle pan fry them on a high heat ( griddle them so they are not sat in the fat ) then in the oven for between 10/15 minutes then let them rest for 15 minutes because they are still cooking once out the oven 

2 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I always griddle pan fry them on a high heat ( griddle them so they are not sat in the fat ) then in the oven for between 10/15 minutes then let them rest for 15 minutes because they are still cooking once out the oven 

Cheers mate 👍 

2 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Cheers mate 👍 

Start them of in a cold pan/griddle  skin side down and bring the temperature up slowly,  it give the fat chance to render properly  ..then as said in a warm oven for 15.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, kanny said:

Start them of in a cold pan/griddle  skin side down and bring the temperature up slowly,  it give the fat chance to render properly  ..then as said in a warm oven for 15.

Cheers pal I've griddled pan fried on a medium now in oven see how they turn out 

17 hours ago, Greyman said:

Sausage and egg sarnie from the girls in the kitchen at work this morning then the remainder of the butter chicken from last night for tea 

CB11B073-C91A-456E-B7D2-F4932FD99887.jpeg

CB168DC9-E31B-4A9A-924C-ACDCD99040AA.jpegEdited to say spoon on the right for shark lol

You right handed, G?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2