What's cooking?

1 minute ago, mel b said:

Oh yes. Chicken wings are my favourite meal. I prefer them with the wing tips left on 👍.

I don't mind one or two for the burn, missus love's them. I'm all about slow cooked brisket,lamb short ribs etc. doing jerky thighs tomorrow....

• Like 1

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mel b said:

I'm very similar , I'll have a go at pretty much anything .   The one thing that I can't stomach is porridge.  I can almost vomit just watching someone else eat it. If I was in a survival situation,  I'd eat sheep droppings before I'd eat porridge 🤢

I feel the same about Korma

41 minutes ago, Borr said:

I don't mind one or two for the burn, missus love's them. I'm all about slow cooked brisket,lamb short ribs etc. doing jerky thighs tomorrow....

long while since the old beaver cleaver experienced jerky thighs :good:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, mel b said:

I'm very similar , I'll have a go at pretty much anything .   The one thing that I can't stomach is porridge.  I can almost vomit just watching someone else eat it. If I was in a survival situation,  I'd eat sheep droppings before I'd eat porridge 🤢

i know for a fact you have eaten stir fried ginger tossed hamsters.....a la petshopboy......and licked your fingers afterwards:laugh:.....you desperate moron

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Sid please, C'mon, this time last year I was surviving on super burrito and unlimited pinto bean EBT meals in downtown LA. 

17333.png

youve went from this to this in a year wow the power of plants

Is-It-gold-In-Here-Or-Is-It-Just-Me-Funny-Meme-Image.png

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, big sid said:

youve went from this to this in a year wow the power of plants

Is-It-gold-In-Here-Or-Is-It-Just-Me-Funny-Meme-Image.png

The power of positivity old chap,I am in funds at the moment,got a decent resto booked for next week,normal service will be resumed ASAP,have a great Sunday old bean.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Borr said:

Oh yes , I love slow cooked as well👍.

My favourite is for chicken wings to be roasted , until you can just crunch the wing tip , bone included . Just a sprinkle of salt , and white pepper , and a couple of good quality pickled onions , and that's my death row meal sorted.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ditchman said:

i know for a fact you have eaten stir fried ginger tossed hamsters.....a la petshopboy......and licked your fingers afterwards:laugh:.....you desperate moron

I never said I hadn't did I???😁😁😁

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, ditchman said:

saw this recipe a few days ago on hunting loif.....thoght i would have a go....chucked some crememfraiche into the beans

gravy made with proper gravy bisto powder

hit the spot

P1010014tf.jpg

P1010016tf.jpg

P1010015tf.jpg

Ah but, was it the posh bisto in a jar or the stuff us peasants use In the red cardboard tub? :laugh: