What's cooking?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Pork belly roast for last nights tea 

6CC5AE05-7FF8-41A6-A042-0DADFC409F7F.jpeg

pork belly has got to be the tastiest of all pork cuts.....imlacking teef so i casseroel mine..........you just mention the words BELLY PORK to some young people today and they go green and retch....

look at that plate and all the lovely vedge mash and gravy and strips of pork....loverly

• Like 4

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

pork belly has got to be the tastiest of all pork cuts.....imlacking teef so i casseroel mine..........you just mention the words BELLY PORK to some young people today and they go green and retch....

look at that plate and all the lovely vedge mash and gravy and strips of pork....loverly

Mrs very often does a belly pork stew in the slow cooker.

Absolutely brilliant.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Love the 'chinese' belly pork on the bar b que👌

now that is nice.....made for BBQ....and baste it with a plum sweet&sour sauce......and just before its done chuck some wet Hickory sawdust on the coals put the lid down for a min............yum yum..yer girlfriends bum :good:

• Like 1

Low and slow is the way to go when it ones to pork belly I like to buy a big slab bones and all then bone it out and season the ribs cook and eat while you wait for the belly to do 

725FF432-A5BB-4803-B056-1CE7965703A1.jpeg

02ABE7DD-10AC-440E-93B9-6F11F06EF944.jpeg

• Like 8
Just now, keepdiggin said:

Nice mate points deducted for crinkle cut oven chips though lol

Agree mate but bottled gas not good for a chip pan sadly, takes ages just to do the oven ones lol

• Like 2