What's cooking?

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Posted Images

Out my Lads place for open house bring some food if you like so knocked up some Sausage Rolls with some Black pudding and stuffing in mixed with the Sausage meat. Also a Baileys Cheese Cake which got bombed with a croissant as wifey took a photo.

IMG_2528.jpeg.22a296b887550cab727c173d6673ffa3.jpeg

5bcd5913-20dd-4799-b209-d203baf9e190.jpg.16d08541971651aacad227f7890c074a.jpg

Then a Rib Eye for this evenings tea.

IMG_2546.jpeg.58c85ed6193aaba5481e807f81b8b017.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 7
1 hour ago, gnipper said:

Had a pack of bacon needed using up so done another bacon pudding. She works in a shop so got a fridge full of reduced sprouts and carrots too 😄

Gravy was added after I'm not a complete weirdo 

Screenshot_20231223_182207_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231223_182227_Gallery.jpg

is that suet pastry ?

• Like 1

So the prep begins...peeling and cutting veg, gonna get hams boiling then do them on the smoker, probably make stuffing balls , cauliflower cheese and a leeks in sauce , and then tomorrow is turkey crown wrapped in bacon on the smoker. 

• Like 3

ive boiled and roasted all the vedge made the pork stuffing with chesnuts and stuff streaky bacon tops.....

then bubble&squeak for 3 days and smoked salmon sarnies and pigs in blankets and devils on horseback

oh.........and alchol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Everything's prepped and ready to go, Mrs is in work tonight till 12ish...so knocked up some rolls... cheddar and bacon sausages (tesco) and bacon,salted butter in a cheese roll,HP sauce 👌DSC_5435.JPG.11012e747e7e4ca966ac07101f83c496.JPGgot some furniture to put together for my daughter....then Im having a few drams...enjoy your evening folks 🎊🎁🎄🎉👍DSC_5436.JPG.03059db87c8cd302f6c4c4afc4efa3c8.JPG

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Start of my 3 day roast dinners, little bit of pork for me and her today, roast chicken tomorrow and then beef on Tuesday with a couple of the family 

IMG_9121.jpeg

IMG_9122.jpeg

Getting quite daring with the gravy now, stav, eh?

Good man lol  👍

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

Just done my pigs in blankets 

IMG-20231224-WA0002.jpg

with  cheese ?

whats the dish called "pig in pissflap"......actually it looks like some autumn fungaloid wrapped in streaky....called "cock of the woods"

Edited by ditchman
  • Haha 2