Collie lurcher stud

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good shout there Joe. They can’t all be bad. I’ve seen a few decent ones. Maybe it’s more to the fact that Some people don’t suit the breed rather than them all being useless! 

im the same as some of the other chaps.....collie is ok in small doses ....mixed with other stuff....whippet grey sal bull bedy ....take ya pic and if the collie levels out at 1/4 or less you should h

Katch.... I would never risk it mate 

48 minutes ago, Stockpot said:

I was always led to believe that if you mated merle x merle there was a chance of white pups, and it was these that stood a good chance of being blind or deaf. I had a chat with a local farmer about this when he was going to take a litter off his merle collie bitch, but he went ahead and bred it to a merle stud anyway because he thought it would increase the percentage of merle pups and make him more money!

It can increase the chance of Merle pups .. it also increases the chance of double Merle pups which are where the problem lies ..

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...