6 weeks on Friday

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be bred was day 7 my old dog was 12 so got he's sperm tested still had 85% live sperm done the artificial insemination and then bitch needed C section sat with her for 4 hours after section she was letting pups feed and cleaned them went to grab a tea after 4 hours and came back to bitch eating blue dog pup and had already eaten the black and white bitch. Just the brindle dog left. Bottle fed him every 2 hours for first 2 weeks and so on was hard work but hopefully pays off when he's ready little shit stands me 1350 and a loss of sleep ?.. He's mother was 5th generation half x and he's father is 3rd generation half x bull

Screenshot_20201230_193315_com.snapchat.android.jpg

Screenshot_20201230_193328_com.snapchat.android.jpg

IMG_20201230_193421.jpg

IMG_20201230_193537.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nice pup mate. Certainly got conspicuous markings ?

Cheers yeah one side of him has the stripes and other side has hardly any.. He's very tight bred tho was wondering is it cause of that or what but anyway he's colour won't make him any better or worse, just hope he works only dog pup out of old stuff that's in Ireland and half x few 1/4 breds out of sire about but nothing with this fellas dams breeding but we all know can take the best bred dog out and still be s wanker just hope he's not one of them anyway ?

• Like 1