6 weeks on Friday

Who needs Google lads weve got gospel everything Google knows this c**t knows more so forget everything you know line breeding and salukis are the only way forward we are not worthy of this big headed c**ts presence so we had all better post in the shooting section leave this c**t to it ??

• Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Penda said:

Who needs Google lads weve got gospel everything Google knows this c**t knows more so forget everything you know line breeding and salukis are the only way forward we are not worthy of this big headed c**ts presence so we had all better post in the shooting section leave this c**t to it ??

Shooting section lol you’d  proberly tell lads look down the barrel if it miss fires ? ?? 

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

Shooting section lol you’d  proberly tell lads look down the barrel if it miss fires ? ?? 

What you don't check down the barrel well below me down you brain exceeds you my friend were not worthy were not worthy ?

Just now, Penda said:

What you don't check down the barrel well below me down you brain exceeds you my friend were not worthy were not worthy ?

What part of what I said is wrong mate ? 

is breeding mother to son inbreeding or linebreeding ?

4 minutes ago, Gospel said:

What part of what I said is wrong mate ? 

is breeding mother to son inbreeding or linebreeding ?

I wouldn't know mate I'm stifling to work out if I've got a dog or a bitch in me kennels ?

1 minute ago, Penda said:

Does it a jeez thanks mate ? mine cocks its get and it doesn't have a winky though ?

Is it fat some humans like that inverted penis  got to sit down to piss or it go’s all over ? ?

Just now, Penda said:

Jeez your just a book of knowledge a wasted talent you are get yah self on egg heads 

90 percent a the population know mother son breeding is abit close mate it’s not egg head material ? ?more common sense mate 

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

90 percent a the population know mother son breeding is abit close mate it’s not egg head material ? ?more common sense mate 

Really what about cousins