6 weeks on Friday

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 weeks tomorrow 

7 and a half months. He will be 8 months on the 19th. Happy the way he's turning out going to be a strong dog 

So I bred the mother to this pup back to her grandfather my old dog. I tried natural breeding each season for 2 years straight with no pups. So I got bitch tested in season and her fertile day to be b

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Penda said:

So would you breeding with your cousin then 

If I was trying to lock in traits of my grand parent who was exceptional mate yes ? but it’s not something I’ve done or thought of ? 

plenty people breed with there cousins mate but keep doing it you’d get inbreeding depression you’ll get that real quick breeding parents to kids mate 

Just now, Gospel said:

If I was trying to lock in traits of my grand parent who was exceptional mate yes ? but it’s not something I’ve done or thought of ? 

plenty people breed with there cousins mate but keep doing it you’d get inbreeding depression you’ll get that real quick breeding parents to kids mate 

But that's line breeding isn't it ?

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

You try telling that 2 my grandad / brother

• Haha 1

Thing is I agree with you saying that its inbreeding I've never done that mating myself I go cousins or grandparents to grandchildren or uncles aunts to nieces and nephews half bro sisters to half and I can go on but to in breeding and line breeding is very similar it's hard to pull the 2 apart so when you start with the high and mighty shite the two are very similar to me and to alot of people I dare say ?

Just now, Black neck said:

Well look at some lines o terriers in and in for years produce great earth dogs and a haif brother sister is considered out cross not often 

I hate 2 say it but we need foxdropper up in this bitch

???????

The trouble is it kind of all goes hand in hand line breeding and inbreeding if yah get me theres no middle ground you have to line breed to inbreeding and you have to inbreeding to line breed other wise half of these bull shit dog breeds wouldn't exist 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Penda said:

Pup looks a real strong type hope he serves you well In the future and line breeding you can not beat I don't care what people say it's the only to keep a good strong line going other wise you,ll be losing what you want eventually ?

Thanks mate. Yeah it's the only way in my eyes and hasn't failed me 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Penda said:

Thing is I agree with you saying that its inbreeding I've never done that mating myself I go cousins or grandparents to grandchildren or uncles aunts to nieces and nephews half bro sisters to half and I can go on but to in breeding and line breeding is very similar it's hard to pull the 2 apart so when you start with the high and mighty shite the two are very similar to me and to alot of people I dare say ?

No high and mighty mate I’ve done half brother sister wouldn’t again mate none lived older but than the grandparents ? fits and cancers and wasnt in the same league running wise ?

14 minutes ago, Gospel said:

No high and mighty mate I’ve done half brother sister wouldn’t again mate none lived older but than the grandparents ? fits and cancers and wasnt in the same league running wise ?

Shit stock by the sounds of it probably already inbred or line bred to the hilt