AJ vs Pulev

2 minutes ago, king said:

And that's fair enough shark.

But I don't appreciate being called a lying cnut. When I'm posting something.would you like to be called a lying cnut ??

What do you want me to do just take abuse on the chin..

That's my last post on this thread ?

I've been called a liar over my comments on greb's american bulldog thread lol, not by greb though, but yeah, I take your point ?

• Like 1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's a draw ,will you both fuk off ?

Just for the record, f**k Anthony Josua ?

Had a really interesting conversation with a well known old trainer a few days ago he made some interesting points that the entire purpose of " fistic instruction " as he put it...is slowly being erod

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I've been called a liar over my comments on greb's american bulldog thread lol, not by greb though, but yeah, I take your point ?

He'll get over it. 

Truth be told I couldn't give a toss that he's lying, he's too easy at the end of the day. 

Now let's talk boxing shall we. 

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Sometimes things ain’t worth the paper they are wrote on ?

AJ has improved definitely but I just don’t see him as the all singing all dancing package and the way he was gifted his world title was shameless 

Schooled again I see max ? when will you learn ?

5 hours ago, king said:

Amazing temperament on the dog mate.you could sit on that couch with him no bother.

He would sit between both the lads when they were kids sitting on the floor with a plate of sandwiches.and wouldn't batter an eyelid at them.

I've told many lads this some believe it some don't..I came home from work 1 day.talking to the wife after a few mins she said or I taught spike a new trick today.i taught him to wink she said..feck off you header I told her..look at this then.she called him over and told him to sit.she then said watch..she looked at him and winked.spike winked straight back.she done it numerous times..it blew my head ?

Very intelligent dog mate..

If I was walking him and he seen grebs akita wearing the high viz harness.im sure spike would of laughed and thought look at that cnut ??

Misses staff winks at ya, f**k knows how you teach em it ?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Who you picking, smith or alvarez?

I think Canelo will stop him with a body shot, if Smith can pull this off then it will be as big as an upset as Honeyghan/Curry IMO. 

Edited by Greb147
19 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Misses staff winks at ya, f**k knows how you teach em it ?

Lol.last summer the wife learnt 1 of the hobs we bred to roll over like you see people doing with dogs.she would do it with a hand gesture and command..mad mate.its extreme patience I think..I just shook my head blown away and walked away lol.

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think Canelo will stop him with a body shot, if Smith can pull this off then it will be as big as an upset as Honeyghan/Curry IMO. 

Hmmm, I wouldn't go as far as to say that was such an upset, honeyghan was a bit of a beast. But yeah, I get you.

I'm picking smith. If alvarez goes in to this with a similar thought re rocky fielding, I think he'll be in for a bit of a rude awakening.

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Hmmm, I wouldn't go as far as to say that was such an upset, honeyghan was a bit of a beast. But yeah, I get you.

I'm picking smith. If alvarez goes in to this with a similar thought re rocky fielding, I think he'll be in for a bit of a rude awakening.

Massive upset, Curry was being touted as the P4P king and was rumoured to be set for facing Hagler.

Did you not see Smith's last fight, he was lucky to get the victory from what I remember and if I'm not being mistaken I believe he was hurt to the body. 

The height and reach disparity is huge though and if Smith doesn't utilise that then he's in trouble IMO. 

Edited by Greb147
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

the way he was gifted his world title was shameless 

He wasn’t gifted anything. By not fighting the IBF mandatory (due to the rematch clause with Klitschko) Fury was stripped of the belt. If he’d fought the mandatory he’d have kept the IBF belt., but the minute he stated he was contracted to rematch Klitschko it was a done deal. The mandatory (Glazkov) then fought Martin for the vacant belt, and AJ beat Martin to take it. It’s a shit situation, but that’s boxing and governing bodies looking after their own interests, but also the rankings and waiting list for the belt. I think Fury ‘jumped the queue’ as far as the IBF are concerned, so the guy that was jumped has to get first crack.

You slagged of AJ for not naming Fury as his preferred next opponent at the weekend. If he does that the WBO will strip him for not looking to fight his mandatory, and Usyk and an.other would box off for the vacated title. The only way they could be manipulated into sanctioning it is if it’s a once in a generation undisputed fight. So AJ was cute and said he wants ‘whoever has the belt’ next.., hopefully that’s Fury but he still has shit to sort contactually with Wilder so not nailed on. AJ’s ambition is to unify all the belts. If he does, he’ll almost certainly be stripped of one or more pretty quickly as it’s nigh on impossible to meet all the mandatory obligations. 

That’s the way I read it, but if that’s not the case, happy for someone to explain it to me.

40 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

He wasn’t gifted anything. By not fighting the IBF mandatory (due to the rematch clause with Klitschko) Fury was stripped of the belt. If he’d fought the mandatory he’d have kept the IBF belt., but the minute he stated he was contracted to rematch Klitschko it was a done deal. The mandatory (Glazkov) then fought Martin for the vacant belt, and AJ beat Martin to take it. It’s a shit situation, but that’s boxing and governing bodies looking after their own interests, but also the rankings and waiting list for the belt. I think Fury ‘jumped the queue’ as far as the IBF are concerned, so the guy that was jumped has to get first crack.

You slagged of AJ for not naming Fury as his preferred next opponent at the weekend. If he does that the WBO will strip him for not looking to fight his mandatory, and Usyk and an.other would box off for the vacated title. The only way they could be manipulated into sanctioning it is if it’s a once in a generation undisputed fight. So AJ was cute and said he wants ‘whoever has the belt’ next.., hopefully that’s Fury but he still has shit to sort contactually with Wilder so not nailed on. AJ’s ambition is to unify all the belts. If he does, he’ll almost certainly be stripped of one or more pretty quickly as it’s nigh on impossible to meet all the mandatory obligations. 

That’s the way I read it, but if that’s not the case, happy for someone to explain it to me.

Thats a pretty fair analysis as far as I can see mate.

• Like 1

Think this is a pretty fair assessment of AJ’s position. 

I know a lot of people don’t like Hearn, but I think he comes across as a straight shooter. He never seems to get involved with all the contractual disputes that the liked of Warren & McGuigan have down the years.., plus no-one’s shot him yet.

12 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Massive upset, Curry was being touted as the P4P king and was rumoured to be set for facing Hagler.

Did you not see Smith's last fight, he was lucky to get the victory from what I remember and if I'm not being mistaken I believe he was hurt to the body. 

The height and reach disparity is huge though and if Smith doesn't utilise that then he's in trouble IMO. 

I know all that. Hagler would've punched him to pieces. I personally didn't think it was as huge an upset that it was made out to be. Honeyghan was undisputed, undefeated welterweight champion, with tremendous self belief, and was afraid of no-one. Curry looked, and was, a little afraid even before they started fighting. Honeyghan was too fast, too powerful and too aggressive for curry,  simple as that.

Seen a few rounds of smith, in a couple of his fights  but not paid too much attention, to be honest.

Anyway, who you picking greb? ?