Copper bracelets

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I thought it was my first time? 

You're in awe of this real man aren't you, you'd love to go in the bathroom after me just to smell my shit. 

No Greb, sadly it’s not the first time. A “Man” who has to keep telling other men that he’s a real man. Is just wrong. You don’t take my advice anyway so you keep shaking that Viking Gret fist at the keyboard and chuckling to your own jokes inside your closet. ??

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Chid said:

Tennis elbow runs on the outside of your elbow and golfers elbow on the inside .. that nobbly bit we normally call the funny bone is where a lot of the pain comes from in golfers elbow 

Yea I was reading about it when you said mate.im sure I read before that you can have injections into the elbow for it.

I used to put a good layer of deep heat on and 1 of them sports elbow braces.it did ease it a little bit.but still a horrible thing to have.

Did yours go on its own..

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're getting like Kingy with your fibs. 

Look, this viking stud has got you rattled so what's to do? 

Have a wee think about that and get back to me Duggy. 

It would take more than some lonely keyboard Viking to rattle me. I just like telling you your A Dick. But you know that already don’t you Greb 147 AKA Dog fox AKA how many names are you on here as ?

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're getting like Kingy with your fibs. 

Look, this viking stud has got you rattled so what's to do? 

Have a wee think about that and get back to me Duggy. 

What I think it is with you dogdox.is you are lacking in self belief.and confidence in yourself.and as a result you dismis those that have done things that you wouldn't be confident to try.

Life is for living and experiencing different things.thats the joy of life.and the main driver is the best natural drug known to man."adrenaline" 

You or anyone else can do what ever you want to do in life.the only thing holding you back is yourself.

You seem to be the perfect example.

Of a prisoner of your own mind..

Have confidence and believe in yourself dogfox..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, king said:

Yea I was reading about it when you said mate.im sure I read before that you can have injections into the elbow for it.

I used to put a good layer of deep heat on and 1 of them sports elbow braces.it did ease it a little bit.but still a horrible thing to have.

Did yours go on its own..

Still got it , I've had it 3 years .. been to physio , wear elbow braces take pain killers .. but nothing works .. I've tried deep heat and deep freeze .

They say they don't like giving injections for it because it doesn't always help but it'll be my next ask either that or operation to release the nerve .. 

8 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

It would take more than some lonely keyboard Viking to rattle me. I just like telling you your A Dick. But you know that already don’t you Greb 147 AKA Dog fox AKA how many names are you on here as ?

This keyboard warrior is winding you up big time isn't he? 

You seem to know a lot about me to say you've not been on here long, I've searched Cnut Face but no known username has come up, at least have the nads to tell me who you were. 

7 minutes ago, king said:

What I think it is with you dogdox.is you are lacking in self belief.and confidence in yourself.and as a result you dismis those that have done things that you wouldn't be confident to try.

Life is for living and experiencing different things.thats the joy of life.and the main driver is the best natural drug known to man."adrenaline" 

You or anyone else can do what ever you want to do in life.the only thing holding you back is yourself.

On the other hand you're just a dreaming lying twat! 

You can't get off the sofa to put a day's graft in let alone go paragliding across the globe and pretending to be Barry Sheene. ?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Chid said:

Still got it , I've had it 3 years .. been to physio , wear elbow braces take pain killers .. but nothing works .. I've tried deep heat and deep freeze .

They say they don't like giving injections for it because it doesn't always help but it'll be my next ask either that or operation to release the nerve .. 

Was you doing a very repetitive movement with your arm to get that mate.it took me a good while years for it to fade away.

Try the injection.you might be lucky and it works for you ?

2 minutes ago, king said:

Was you doing a very repetitive movement with your arm to get that mate.it took me a good while years for it to fade away.

Try the injection.you might be lucky and it works for you ?

You're a wanker! 

I'm sure that's one of the leading causes of RSI Kingy? 

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

On the other hand you're just a dreaming lying twat! 

You can't get off the sofa to put a day's graft in let alone go paragliding across the globe and pretending to be Barry Sheene. ?

And there you go again.its like you are striking out verbally.but talking nonsence with it.

I've never flown a paraglider across the globe.

Or pretended to be Barry sheene..

Be confident in yourself dogfox.

2 minutes ago, king said:

And there you go again.its like you are striking out verbally.but talking nonsence with it.

I've never flown a paraglider across the globe.

Or pretended to be Barry sheene..

Be confident in yourself dogfox.

I'm confident that you and Duggy have no brains. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

I'm confident that you and Duggy have no brains. 

Im sure you said you was about 40yr old.

And here you are talking like a 16yr old..

The type of insults kids say in bus stops.

Its getting a bit sad now dogfox.time to give it a rest ey..

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, king said:

Did you therapist tell you that to say.?

• Haha 3