Copper bracelets

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes.....a double woofter.....can i stick you on top of the Xmas tree you big fairy ?

Got to be honest, I've NEVER been one for all this jewellery caper. Was all my mrs could do to get me to accept a very nice watch as a christmas present, which I don't wear, two years ago lol.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Place is full of achy backed ,arthritic faced ,tennis elbowed moaning fkers ,Ray is 67 and you never hear him complain .man up ffs.

Nothing if he's a poofter.

Only on THL could a question about copper bracelets turn into a bitch fest ? People calling eack other puffs while calling and bitching about men they have never and will never meet, over absolut

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Dougieboy said:

Your the Archbishop of Cunterbry and your the most unfunny c**t on here. Except for in your own Deluded mind. So play there, that’s a good boy 

Taking my jokes, I'm flattered. 

Listen you told me to stop bullying you, you're triggered now so it's only going to end up with you bursting out in tears and taking it out on your wife. 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

yer yer yer what ever you say son now get ya teddy bear its time for bed i am 56 yrs old and cant be bothered with a f***ing critic like you

? I was only playing mate wear what you like its nothing to do with me :thumbs:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Got to be honest, I've NEVER been one for all this jewellery caper. Was all my mrs could do to get me to accept a very nice watch as a christmas present, which I don't wear, two years ago lol.

I agree men wearing a bucket load of tom is just so cuntish.... like you're trying too hard......i used to wear a thin neck chain when i was younger but stuff like that just gets lost or broken.....i'll wear my wedding ring occasionally but only through blackmail ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

? I was only playing mate wear what you like its nothing to do with me :thumbs:

i was only 16 when my old man died and this gold is all i have of his the times i have been skint i still wouldnt part with it  it better than having money in the  bank it was £42.96 a gram yesterday have a good night

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Netmaker said:

so in other words you cant afford it my old man wore sovereign rings when he was a live and he deffo wasnt a woofter if a man wants to wear jewellery thats up to that person there is always a fcuking critic on here

53 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

so i am a woofter coz I wear four rings two gold chains and two bracelets all handed down from him dont ave the fake diamond watch though

25 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

?....no fair do's you got me....i cant afford a sovereign ring.

14 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

yer yer yer what ever you say son now get ya teddy bear its time for bed i am 56 yrs old and cant be bothered with a f***ing critic like you

I can afford several soverein rings  but I wouldn't wear them, for fear of being termed a SCREAMING POOFTER.

Mate, gnasher's having a bit of banter, chill out, it aint friday yet ?

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I wear one with magnets, don't know if it does any good, I've had it 15 years ?

Cheers, D

See first page of my "Here he is" thread on lurcher section if anyone is remotely interested in seeing my bracelet ?

Cheers, D.

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I'd rather suffer from all that than be you. 

That's fair enough dogdox.

But remember what I told you before.

there are those that do it.and those that dream of doing it..big big difference..

And you are a dreamer..or the new saying is an armchair expert ?

• Haha 2