to have the corvid jab or not

3 minutes ago, walshie said:

If you're white and don't want the vaccine, you're selfish, stupid, endangering other people and an allround bad egg. If you're black and don't want the vaccine it's because you're a poor victim. 

?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, walshie said:

If you're white and don't want the vaccine, you're selfish, stupid, endangering other people and an allround bad egg. If you're black and don't want the vaccine it's because you're a poor victim. 

???

Bloke on radio 4, who helped develop one of the vaccines, was asked if he had had it, he said no. When asked why he said there were people more worthy of it then him. Really......who could be more worthy of the vaccine than the people that have developed it????. Daughter in law of the bloke I work with is a Nurse. She asked one of the consultants if he was going to have it and he said no.

6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I suppose in a nutshell your choice will be between your belief in the ability of modern science/medicine to protect you and others or your belief that the virus is will not affect you in a too adverse way now or in the future.

A healthy helping of both. I'm not worried about either but I am concerned about elderly family and friends.

• Like 2

Flu in the UK had reached its lowest level for 130 years. I would suggest it's because all flu cases are now recorded as covid. 

Government say it's low because we are wearing masks and social distancing.....but....covid cases are high because we aren't wearing masks or social distancing. :hmm:

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Flu in the UK had reached its lowest level for 130 years. I would suggest it's because all flu cases are now recorded as covid. 

Government say it's low because we are wearing masks and social distancing.....but....covid cases are high because we aren't wearing masks or social distancing. :hmm:

But wouldn't they be even higher if we didn't have any measures in place? 

3 minutes ago, walshie said:

I don't know. Nor do they. Can't have it both ways.

From what I recall they have always stated that covid is more contagious than flu? 

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

From what I recall they have always stated that covid is more contagious than flu? 

They've stated a lot of things. Usually accompanied by words like "There appears to be some evidence to suggest...."  based on guesses and projections from Chris Whitty who needs stringing up. 

What's the chances that we're toeing the mask/social distancing line just enough to reduce flu while ignoring it enough to increase covid? 

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Lol no flu deaths but the corvid seems to be similar to flu taking similar numbers and at same times of year don’t you think

Just now, walshie said:

What's the chances that we're toeing the mask/social distancing line just enough to reduce flu while ignoring it enough to increase covid?

Honestly mate, I'd agree with that assessment. I'm sure some of our resident experts will debate that in the coming pages.

The Nile Dam in Ethiopia on the other hand...

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, walshie said:

So all the doctors writing death certificates are conspiring together to lie ?

6174PsFWJSL._AC_SL1000_.jpg.b975d7764e97a66b261e84e11c75a9e9.jpg

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

So all the doctors writing death certificates are conspiring together to lie ?

6174PsFWJSL._AC_SL1000_.jpg.b975d7764e97a66b261e84e11c75a9e9.jpg

No mate they get told what to put up until last year you had flu died a pnumonia they put pneumonia on death certificate now you get corvid die of pneumonia corvid on death certificate 

• Like 2