to have the corvid jab or not

At the start of it when there were a few in hospital they had no end of tv coverage on the news interviewing the few lucky survivors as they left and showing people on wards, so now the MSM has suddenly began to respect people’s privacy, I don’t believe that either as there are no levels they won’t stoop to for that one photo be it a dying princess in a Paris traffic accident or some old boy on a ventilator in a ward, and as I,ve said the rows of parked up ambulances are a sign that nothing is happening and yet they are trying to say the hospitals are so crowded they are treating people in the back of ambulances in car parks, I may not have a load of qualifications but I can tell when I’m being lied to and at the moment it’s like being in the twilight zone ?????????

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Francie said:

The police are a gang of thugs working for there masters,not all of them but that's what they are.

Getting arrested for filming in a hospital,showing it empty when it's supposed to be bursting ffs

Can anyone on here explain this away,all the vaxxers or folk that believe there goverment?

Look on companies house chief inspector director of the company for covid fines ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

No problems filming in hospitals that have been staged to further the agenda, but read the comments below, not many people seem to be fooled by what’s happening and many good questions being asked,  ??

You'll struggle to see any patients anywhere in these news flashes. Lots of staff, lots of equipment, lots of siren's. Lots of bullshit.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Oh dear oh dear, Francie have you got a spare tinfoil hat pal? ?

https://www.(!64.56:886/100000807983892/posts/3572260346144196/

Edit: Don't believe everything you read on FB, a quick bit of research shows this was over a year ago. 

Hahaha ffs sake,poor attempt to hide the needleless syringe

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

At the start of it when there were a few in hospital they had no end of tv coverage on the news interviewing the few lucky survivors as they left and showing people on wards, so now the MSM has suddenly began to respect people’s privacy, I don’t believe that either as there are no levels they won’t stoop to for that one photo be it a dying princess in a Paris traffic accident or some old boy on a ventilator in a ward, and as I,ve said the rows of parked up ambulances are a sign that nothing is happening and yet they are trying to say the hospitals are so crowded they are treating people in the back of ambulances in car parks, I may not have a load of qualifications but I can tell when I’m being lied to and at the moment it’s like being in the twilight zone ?????????

When you see a 50 year old dying you'll know what its like in the twilight zone, when you see a proned patient you'll know what its like in the twilight zone, when you see patients waiting 15 hours on an A+E trolley waiting for a bed you'll know what it is like in the twilight zone, till then your just a conspiracy theorist with out an idea of reality.

• Like 2