to have the corvid jab or not

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No I believe it’s a real virus ‘ just not as deadly as we are being told as the death figures in a population of 70 million prove.

question is, is more deadly the same as more dangerous I suppose ?

Anthrax is lethal but it can’t transmit easily, this may not be as lethal but it can get round a lot of people very quickly and so in effect it’s more dangerous no ?

I don’t know by the way, just my thinking.

I believe it’s being used to mask and blame things that are not working in our false first world Eutopia.

I’m glad another person is finally seeing the wood for the trees ?

Its being used for the self proclaimed elite to make them and their families filthy rich for centuries to come and they the plebs - us our grand kids will pay for it all in less freedoms and higher taxes and probably a lower standard of living for decades to come if not longer .

Been saying this for years too, just don’t help them is the only thing in our power to do ? 

Its a scam in that sense imo and we as people and humanity have fell for it hook line and sinker.

As a nation we have fallen for a lot of stuff that has been a living disaster.

Some folks helped them do it to us because it suited them.

Realise it, admit it and then we can start to do something about it.

No a direct dig at you by the way, not looking for a nasty little row ?

Edited by WILF

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No they are orchestrating a situation to make multi millions plus at the expense of 

Lives ‘ families ‘ friendships ‘education ‘jobs ‘ homes ‘ health mentally and physically ‘ dividing and destroying communities to name but a few things?

Dividing and Destroying has all ready been achieved from the Thatcher year's tbh i am seeing in the workplace a bit more unity for once.

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So does cancer ‘ heart disease ‘ Diabetes ‘ Suicide ‘ Strokes ect ect and then figures are thru the roof indirectly due to Covid and will be for some years due to late diagnosis and treatments ?

But none of those are contagious, that's the big difference pal. 

Just now, maxhardcore said:

That shouldn’t come into it

The bottom line is which kills more ?

Of course it does though pal. 

It's not just a case of who it kills, it's the fact that if too many catch it then the hospitals will be overrun. 

I know of people that have died from the virus but my theory is that it's not as contagious as first thought. 

I'm going to be honest about things, the moment we got sent back to work is the moment I stopped really giving a toss. 

Before that happened I was taking the thing quite serious and was following the rules strictly. 

I've admittedly broken the rules but I'm not being reckless, I know it's out there but I accept the consequences. 

I've said before that if my mother contracts the virus then there's a good chance it will kill her. 

We all know that including my mother but she would sooner take the chance than live like a cooped up animal. 

I feel sympathy for those that have succumbed to the virus but at the end of the day life goes on. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Of course it does though pal. 

It's not just a case of who it kills, it's the fact that if too many catch it then the hospitals will be overrun. 

I know of people that have died from the virus but my theory is that it's not as contagious as first thought. 

I'm going to be honest about things, the moment we got sent back to work is the moment I stopped really giving a toss. 

Before that happened I was taking the thing quite serious and was following the rules strictly. 

I've admittedly broken the rules but I'm not being reckless, I know it's out there but I accept the consequences. 

I've said before that if my mother contracts the virus then there's a good chance it will kill her. 

We all know that including my mother but she would sooner take the chance than live like a cooped up animal. 

I feel sympathy for those that have succumbed to the virus but at the end of the day life goes on. 

Excellent post mate .It’s there but we can’t run our lives around it .

• Like 1
5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Just 388 people aged under 60 with No underlying health conditions have died of Covid in the UK since the beginning of it all.

Do you know how many under 60 WITH underlying health conditions have died mate?

I dont know the answer, but surely that will increase quite considerably and alot of us would be affected, my wife included..

46 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I believe the average age for a Covid death in the Uk is 82-83

Average lifespan nowdays in the UK is around 79-80.

The average villager isn't interested in facts, just certain selected facts that suit their feelings! Ah well, just shutdown the country anyway.....just in case the facts change???lol

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I don’t know that answer Newkid 

I believe the average age for a Covid death in the Uk is 82-83

Average lifespan nowdays in the UK is around 79-80.

My point is they have seemingly cast aside 

everyone of all ages suffering and dying of all manor of other ailments and used Covid as a convineant excuse .

I wonder what it is though mate, thats the problem with skewing facts to suit...ie. not just looking at total under 65 including those already ill, it dont mean they were about to die..

21 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The average villager isn't interested in facts, just certain selected facts that suit their feelings! Ah well, just shutdown the country anyway.....just in case the facts change???lol

What's the "villager" dig about?

Max was replying to me, so because I query how many under 65 have died in total, including those with an illness im a villager selecting certain facts?

Surely that is the only fact?

Yet again, chuck a snidey insult in, it puts you in a lofty position no doubt..

• Like 1