to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Ahhh but the ingredients in a vaccine could cause a reaction within minutes greb 

You're talking of a severe allergic reaction that causes anaphylaxis, the same sort of reaction some people get to stings. 

She clearly wasn't suffering from anaphylaxis Franny. 

19 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You're talking of a severe allergic reaction that causes anaphylaxis, the same sort of reaction some people get to stings. 

She clearly wasn't suffering from anaphylaxis Franny. 

She didn't no,but an injection can cause it greb.

What thread?

If you like trance get on this channel trance classics,Goodman couldn't bear an old beat or two

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Francie said:

She didn't no,but an injection can cause it greb.

What thread?

Yes an injection can cause you to go in to shock, nothing unique for the Covid-19 vaccine though. 

The music one Franny. 

5 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Tell you what wilf

show me the data showing me how lethal/infectious this Covid really is

Look mate, nothing personal but I ain’t seen my old mum who is 89 with a heart condition in nearly a year.

There is 65,000 corpses in the boneyard in the U.K. and 2 million walking deaths sentences to the old and venerable......there are absolute clowns walking about like they ain’t got a care in the world and the virus is raging out of control so I didn’t want to fly over there and potentially bring something into her that may kill her !

Nobody is doing it here but if I went over there at this precise moment and bumped into one of these “it’s all fake” f***ing idiots I’d put him in intensive care ! 

Just muck the f**k in and let’s make life safer for everyone so that we can at least go about our business a bit and maybe we can shorten this thing and not as many people will loose homes, business, loved ones ! 

I have got the arsehole of listening to you “it’s all a hoax” lot, a few million dead people ain’t lying are they ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

Look mate, nothing personal but I ain’t seen my old mum who is 89 with a heart condition in nearly a year.

There is 65,000 corpses in the boneyard in the U.K. and 2 million walking deaths sentences to the old and venerable......there are absolute clowns walking about like they ain’t got a care in the world and the virus is raging out of control so I didn’t want to fly over there and potentially bring something into her that may kill her !

Nobody is doing it here but if I went over there at this precise moment and bumped into one of these “it’s all fake” f***ing idiots I’d put him in intensive care ! 

Just muck the f**k in and let’s make life safer for everyone so that we can at least go about our business a bit and maybe we can shorten this thing and not as many people will loose homes, business, loved ones ! 

I have got the arsehole of listening to you “it’s all a hoax” lot, a few million dead people ain’t lying are they ! 

The vaccine and the virus are two different things.

I can understand people having reservations about the vaccine, I have myself.

But for people to say the virus is a hoax, it's just the 'flu, it's not really killing people, it's just an excuse for the rich to get richer, etc, is absolute nonsense, the wildest of conspiracy theories .

My mum is 90, I'm 68, my missus is 67, all of us in the "at risk" group.

We haven't seen my five year old grandson in over a year, as he's in lock down with his mother in Saudi. 

If we ignored the rules, believing they were just lies and conspiricies, and we all died from it, where would that leave my grandson, who's already lost his dad ?

If people don't want the vaccine, don't believe there's a deadly virus, that's o.k. with me, but don't put other people's lives at risk.

Maybe you're right, I doubt it, but why take the risk ?

Cheers.

• Like 3

Wilf mate .If you lived somewhere where its effects were non  existent you too would have same outlook as those who see it as one big farce .I’m educated enough to know it’s there but I also don’t see the effects it’s having locally even though we are in tier two ..

My take is somewhere in the middle .I wear a mask to fit in not  because I believe its doing any good .If we are to believe the press the whole things gone pear shaped again just when mask wearing is mandatory everywhere .The hospitals are apparently full even ours apparently but my sister in law works there and says that’s a lie .

Something ain’t right and no amount of stats or tears will tell me otherwise .

We are to believe its now mutated but Xmas is a free for all .

• Like 2