to have the corvid jab or not

5 minutes ago, dazbrowne 13 said:

Who employs these scientists and regulators are they freelance or government employees 

They are not employed !

What happened was they got a sample from Born Hunters hair gel pot and then grew every scientist from his DNA in a Petri dish !

They all look exactly like Born......honest ! Lol 

Oxford is a like a Gareth Gates Fan club convention ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

Just now, jukel123 said:

A mixture I guess, the safety regulators are totally independent. They are not going to give the go ahead on a vaccine which is dodgy, otherwise their arses are on the line big time.

These companies been fined big time before they would not be bothered 

29 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Anybody doesn't want their jag I'll have it pronto. Anti vaxxers are a f****n drain on society. All this shit on the Internet  based on warped, uninformed opinion is a menace.

Ban it lol ban everything if it’s not what all the virtue signallers want ban it 

attitudes like that are a drain on society lol

Just now, jukel123 said:

I reckon anti  vaxxers who get Covid and then pass it on to others should face legal consequences. Its not just negligent its socially irresponsible and downright dangerous.

so you pass the cold on or flu and haven’t had the jab you should face legal consequence my word you A fascist 

Just now, mC HULL said:

so you pass the cold on or flu and haven’t had the jab you should face legal consequence my word you A fascist 

Calm down I'm only attention seeking. Thought that might get you blowing a gasket ?

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Calm down I'm only attention seeking. Thought that might get you blowing a gasket ?

That’s the way all the sheep think though mate ban it ban it force them it’s the ways it’s going 

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I reckon anti  vaxxers who get Covid and then pass it on to others should face legal consequences. Its not just negligent its socially irresponsible and downright dangerous.

What a load of shite funny how the government couldn't provide basic ppe to my girlfriend working in elderly care on the minimum wage  so if she catches covid who you going to blame Matt Hancock sent them a thank you badge whilst him and his cronies handed out million pound contracts to their mates give your head a shake pal

• Like 2

If these vaccines are safe,then why has these drug companys have no liability?

Not a jot,common sense tells you theres something not right.

That's a pretty good reason to tell them no.

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, dazbrowne 13 said:

What a load of shite funny how the government couldn't provide basic ppe to my girlfriend working in elderly care on the minimum wage  so if she catches covid who you going to blame Matt Hancock sent them a thank you badge whilst him and his cronies handed out million pound contracts to their mates give your head a shake pal

Agree with all of that.This government have used the crisis to practice cynical cronyism. Its called 'disaster capitalism. They never miss a trick. We are now top of the league inEurope for Covid deaths. Well done Matt H and Boris

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Agree with all of that.This government have used the crisis to practice cynical cronyism. Its called 'disaster capitalism. They never miss a trick. We are now top of the league inEurope for Covid deaths. Well done Matt H and Boris

Should a voted labour aye lol