to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Francie said:

Goodman born.

So will the people that got covid not need the vaccine then,there bodies have fought it off an produced antibodies,so that's them sorted?

There's been millions of cases around the world, most have survived,so theyre immune system works gran an fights it off producing antibodies.

How quick this healthy person fights it off I don't know but would it be quicker than the folks who are vaccinated?

Bear with me lol 

Your saying a vaccinated person should fight it of quicker than an unvaccinated person,cause theyve produced antibodies an are ready to go.

Buyt what about the people who's unvaccinated,get very mild symptoms,1 or 2 days an then gone,that must mean there immune response was quick an killed it?

Does that mean asymptomatic people who have it but don't show any signs have good immune systems?

If it's in the system of a asymptomatic person,why does the body not produce a response?

Would it be cause the body is really healthy an kills it instantly?

?Let's go 

Many of the answers to that post are 'not sure, probably' mate. :thumbs:

Sorry :laugh:

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Just shows how backward he is thinking anyone not wanting the Covid jab should be hung for treason ?

And he’s serious ?

who said that mate

On 30/11/2020 at 19:51, shaaark said:

Don't give a rat's bollock if they make it compulsory or not, me and my lot will NOT be having any covid vaccine.

In the words of THL literary genius, barkingmadcampingbill, 'they can shove it up their auseholes'!!

can i ask why , surly you had inocs when you were a kid  and so did your children ,,the likes of typhoid ,polio and so on are non exitant in the uk now becouse of folk bieng jabed , it makes sence   

• Like 1

I've no problem with anyone refusing the vaccine, but it would be nice to hear their genuine reasons and concerns.

I was offered the 'flu vaccine and declined because both my parents had it and had serious adverse reactions; so I guess I may be genetically adverse to it aswell.

I honestly haven't made my mind up about the Covid vaccine, but by the time they get to me I may know more about it to make an informed decision.

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've no problem with anyone refusing the vaccine, but it would be nice to hear their genuine reasons and concerns.

I was offered the 'flu vaccine and declined because both my parents had it and had serious adverse reactions; so I guess I may be genetically adverse to it aswell.

I honestly haven't made my mind up about the Covid vaccine, but by the time they get to me I may know more about it to make an informed decision.

Cheers.

i thought i had put on this thread why i dont want it....

1 minute ago, riohog said:

can i ask why , surly you had inocs when you were a kid  and so did your children ,,the likes of typhoid ,polio and so on are non exitant in the uk now becouse of folk bieng jabed , it makes sence   

It makes sense in long term illnesses like polio and typhoid, not in a virus that has sprung out of no where, done far less damage than was first expected and appears to be getting weaker by itself in a very short space of time with a vaccine that has earned a select few billions in less months than it should take years to safely create a vaccine, but hey that bloke on telly says it’s ok so let’s all just jump on the bandwagon, if you want it have it I don’t mind I don’t want it but do mind people telling me I,m stupid and ignorant, my body my choice nothing more ?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It makes sense in long term illnesses like polio and typhoid, not in a virus that has sprung out of no where, done far less damage than was first expected and appears to be getting weaker by itself in a very short space of time with a vaccine that has earned a select few billions in less months than it should take years to safely create a vaccine, but hey that bloke on telly says it’s ok so let’s all just jump on the bandwagon, if you want it have it I don’t mind I don’t want it but do mind people telling me I,m stupid and ignorant, my body my choice nothing more ?

i hear what you say about time to create a vacine , and in past times it took a long while  , but we have moved on and the science is there today to produce this stuff quick time   yes you have the choice  i hope its the right one for you and yours  

• Like 2
18 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

As I said anyone who refuses it should be hung for treason

oh right gota max....didnt see this post...

take a day off south hams ...