face masks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these rebel types.....whether masks work or dont,whether the virus is real or it aint f**k me are some people so rebellious and craving attention they purposely dont wear a mask in the hope som

Here’s a thing, who gives a f**k what anyone believes or don’t believe about masks, it’s a really easy thing to do and costs you nothing so why not just muck in and see if it helps ? Cant hurt ca

Agree with wilf youd have to be abit of a pig to not wear one when needed if it puts the old folks abit more at ease then its well worth it.

Posted Images

We where at a local shopping centre this afternoon and despite all the safety notices blaring out a good few folk didn't have masks on 

But i got the feeling looking at them they weren't right they looked a bit touched a few sandwhiches short of a picnic 

42 minutes ago, The one said:

We where at a local shopping centre this afternoon and despite all the safety notices blaring out a good few folk didn't have masks on 

But i got the feeling looking at them they weren't right they looked a bit touched a few sandwhiches short of a picnic 

The ones that are touched are the ones who all wear face masks thinking they work, the most backwards ones are them who wear them outside in the fresh air or when in the car, must be something mentally wrong with them, or have done no research of there own 

6 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Them surgical masks and snoods everyone wears don’t work to stop airborne viruses unless you wear the proper face fitted rubber sealed ones with filters then they only protect you no one else from what you breath out, you lot carry on wearing nappies on your face to give you a false sense of security, there is absolutely no point in them, the virus is that small it is smaller than the partials in the smoke from vape cigarettes, if you know anyone that uses vapes get them to inhale put a surgical mask on and then blow out, the vape shows up what you breath out and it just goes straight through them masks and out of all the unsealed points around the sides top and bottom, if you lot think your masks are so good why you bothered if someone else doesn’t wear one

Finally someone gets it

8 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Nah I don't see that as a scientific explanation.....

Why the virus is spread mainly from aerosol particals from your breath from someone who is symptomatic and heavily shedding the virus and they say you have to be in close contact with then for over 15 mins to get a dose which would make you infected

1 hour ago, The one said:

Are you sure you weren’t looking in a mirror 

The virus needs damp air to thrive GM .If your farts are damp I suggest you empty out before sitting down pal .

Damp air particles are trapped in fabric hence the mask .It’s not rocket science just common sense .Dry particles pass through .

Here’s a thing, who gives a f**k what anyone believes or don’t believe about masks, it’s a really easy thing to do and costs you nothing so why not just muck in and see if it helps ?

Cant hurt can it. 
What are we?, all a load of f***ing coons who couldn’t give a f**k about the collective ? 

It also has the added benefit of not having your mush plastered all over some government database 400 times a day ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

The virus needs damp air to thrive GM .If your farts are damp I suggest you empty out before sitting down pal .

Damp air particles are trapped in fabric hence the mask .It’s not rocket science just common sense .Dry particles pass through .

Cough,s and sneezes spread diseases mate, I haven’t seen any evidence that any of the measures actually work, I do what people around me are comfortable with but in general not a lot has changed for me, i went to look at half a dozen boats during this period and only one person asked me to mask up after I asked each one how they felt about it , I,ve self isolated this week but that’s because I,m having my hernia sewn up in the morning and don’t want to risk a cancellation, but am climbing the walls Bristol was at tier 1 going into lockdown but coming out on tier 3 so that’s really worked out well, I honestly don’t know what to make of it all ?