face masks

just my experience but what percentage of poeple that you see without them in shops are form the bame community ?.and are these not the same people who are hardest hit by corvid 19 ?.then we get on the news that the british people are not doing enough to stop the spread yet as far as i can see the indiginous people are doing what they are told or at least most of the adults are.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these rebel types.....whether masks work or dont,whether the virus is real or it aint f**k me are some people so rebellious and craving attention they purposely dont wear a mask in the hope som

Here’s a thing, who gives a f**k what anyone believes or don’t believe about masks, it’s a really easy thing to do and costs you nothing so why not just muck in and see if it helps ? Cant hurt ca

Agree with wilf youd have to be abit of a pig to not wear one when needed if it puts the old folks abit more at ease then its well worth it.

Posted Images

I think a lot more have noticed it mate  my wife does the weekly shop in tesco and most of them she sees not wearing masks are from the ethnic minority groups like the Roma Slovak community we have in a part of Rotherham but these people don't abide by any rules tbh.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The only time i really go in shops these days is to pay for petrol and have noticed a trend in young black men just pulling their shirt up to cover their mouth,no actual mask just a lazy arrogant attitude to it all.

Seeing a lot of that here too. Then again also seeing a lot that won't wear them and will tell anyone that makes eye contact that it's a hoax.

I kinda feel like we're trying to fight a wildfire with buckets of confetti.

• Haha 2

I’ve actually found the complete opposite here & I’m not just saying that ? All blacks/Africans I’ve seen have been bang on the masks way before it was mandatory. I’m not talking just in shops, but walking down the street....everywhere!

....it was so noticeable in the early days I remember telling my Mrs, because I assumed it was because of early reports of blacks being disproportionately effected? That said, in shops you won’t see anyone at all here without one, ever.

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Seeing a lot of that here too. Then again also seeing a lot that won't wear them and will tell anyone that makes eye contact that it's a hoax.

I kinda feel like we're trying to fight a wildfire with buckets of confetti.

My brother got verbally abused in the early days in London for wearing a mask. People calling him a c**t & all sorts ?

2 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

My brother got verbally abused in the early days in London for wearing a mask. People calling him a c**t & all sorts ?

We're getting people in retail being verbally and physically abused because of their store's mask policies. They're saying their civil rights are being violated completely oblivious to the rights of the people they're yelling at.

I get called a c*nt too but I think that's just my demeanor in general.

• Haha 5

Them surgical masks and snoods everyone wears don’t work to stop airborne viruses unless you wear the proper face fitted rubber sealed ones with filters then they only protect you no one else from what you breath out, you lot carry on wearing nappies on your face to give you a false sense of security, there is absolutely no point in them, the virus is that small it is smaller than the partials in the smoke from vape cigarettes, if you know anyone that uses vapes get them to inhale put a surgical mask on and then blow out, the vape shows up what you breath out and it just goes straight through them masks and out of all the unsealed points around the sides top and bottom, if you lot think your masks are so good why you bothered if someone else doesn’t wear one

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Them surgical masks and snoods everyone wears don’t work to stop airborne viruses unless you wear the proper face fitted rubber sealed ones with filters then they only protect you no one else from what you breath out, you lot carry on wearing nappies on your face to give you a false sense of security, there is absolutely no point in them, the virus is that small it is smaller than the partials in the smoke from vape cigarettes, if you know anyone that uses vapes get them to inhale put a surgical mask on and then blow out, the vape shows up what you breath out and it just goes straight through them masks and out of all the unsealed points around the sides top and bottom, if you lot think your masks are so good why you bothered if someone else doesn’t wear one

well by law we have to put them on if they do work or not.just making a point that certain minorities do not take any notice of our laws.

T'was a month before Christmas,
And all through the town,
People wore masks,
That covered their frown.

The frown had begun
Way back in the Spring,
When a global pandemic
Changed everything.

They called it corona,
But unlike the beer,
It didn’t bring good times,
It didn’t bring cheer.

Contagious and deadly,
This virus spread fast,
Like a wildfire that starts
When fueled by gas.

Airplanes were grounded,
Travel was banned.
Borders were closed
Across air, sea and land.

As the world entered lockdown
To flatten the curve,
The economy halted,
And folks lost their verve.

From March to July
We rode the first wave,
People stayed home,
They tried to behave.

When summer emerged
The lockdown was lifted.
But away from caution,
Many folks drifted.

Now it’s November
And cases are spiking,
Wave two has arrived,
Much to our disliking.

Frontline workers,
Doctors and nurses,
Try to save people,
From riding in hearses.

This virus is awful,
This COVID-19.
There isn’t a cure.
There is no vaccine.

It’s true that this year
Has had sadness a plenty,
We’ll never forget
The year 2020.

And just ‘round the corner -
The holiday season,
But why be merry?
Is there even one reason?

To decorate the house
And put up the tree,
When no one will see it,
No one but me.

But outside my window
The snow gently falls,
And I think to myself,
Let’s deck the halls!

So, I gather the ribbon,
The garland and bows,
As I play those old carols,
My happiness grows.

Christmas is not cancelled
And neither is hope.
If we lean on each other,
I know we can cope .

Atb j 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

well by law we have to put them on if they do work or not.just making a point that certain minorities do not take any notice of our laws.

The laws are a load of shit to be fair, we all know a lot more about the virus now and it will just be like a bad flu year this winter at worst, all this nonsense needs to stop tomorrow we all know it’s only really a threat to the old and vulnerable and if they want to sheild and lockdown themselves then that’s up to them, everyone else should be left to crack on and make there own decisions as to wether they are scared of it, I feel sorry for all the people that will loose there jobs and livelihoods over this not to mention all of us that will be paying more taxes for the next 10 years plus to pay for all this bullshit, people need to wake up and not listen to all the scaremongering they hear on the news 

• Like 2