What you drinking.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

f**k me the whole site has turned bent! Dido and Mackem on the museli KD dressed like Lawrence Lewelyn-Bowen And you on that shit!!  We're doomed i tell ya!! Lol

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, steve66 said:

How do you make it GM , looks ok 

The father in law made it mate and many other things so I couldn’t really say have not found any signs of a stil at his place so assuming some kind of kit, I never spoke to the prick for the last 15 year couldn’t stand the bloke but now have to clear out all his shit since he passed away recently, 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Pint of roger wilkins scrumpy in a lovely thatchers glass that came free in the local pub with a pint of thatchers lol

2A986731-D80B-44A9-A7B7-1B0328B1C35B.jpeg

Your like me....I can't resist a nice glass....to my wife's embarrassment...lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Never fancied Thailand it does look nice in some of the places but it has a stigma attached to dirty old men going for underage sex or ladyboys very seedy. Not saying members in here go for that reason…well not all 

Mate, I just enjoy the beer and food…..just need to make sure the local thieves don’t nick your snatch :icon_eek:

IMG_0594.jpeg

IMG_0598.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Never fancied Thailand it does look nice in some of the places but it has a stigma attached to dirty old men going for underage sex or ladyboys very seedy. Not saying members in here go for that reason…well not all 

My oldman and stepmother went for the first time last month, just got back,oldman said its one of the best places hes been,so much too do and see...mates of mine go twice a yr,mrs and kids go with them,my nephew's and my boy have been out with my brother's a couple of times.... Not everyone is out there for sex 👍

• Like 1