permission

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pals sister is courtin we a lad over Leeds, he’s a farm there I could ask and possibly put you in touch

Let's all be honest yeah it's good to have permission I've got a little bit of permission not much on there and hs2 has raped it but most of my hunting life I've been and always will be a poacher who

I'll take both 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, tank34 said:

Know it's a long shot but if you don't ask you don't get , been door knocking an door knocking with no luck am from leeds willing to travel about 2 hours  am not a bad lad all land be respected dogs stock broken so any one got some land could pass on will be big help pluss do mole trapping so could help farmer out with moles ?

good luck pal ,its easier to find rocking horse shite  :good:

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, poxon said:

I know what you mean fella but like I said your be lucky most people don’t want people knowing there locations ie areas it’s a open forum fella if there willing to tell ya it’ll be via pm or chat people don’t know you from the next man you only been on here just over a week you could be any one digging for info or other intel an that’s not being rude or disrespectful to you in any way fella 

Yeah I understand that ! It’s definitely a fair comment but I have a good few lads that would vouch for me if needed I’m definitely not one of them types but yeah understand bud ?

• Like 1

i was talking to my old pal a while ago , and we were saying , we recon we had the best times 20 or 30 years ago ,no one bothered you ,no mobile phones and no posting pictures on f/b and so on ,im happy these days walking the lanes  and looking over the gates  ;)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

One of the problems I’m seeing is the shift in land ownership. Less and less farms are owned by what you’d think of as a traditional ‘farmer’ with rural values and ideas. Now lots are owned by investors and Buisness folk, townies and large corporations. 

2 farms for sale near me, one for 15 mil and the other for 3 mil

I would be knocking any large poultry units, shoots and sheep/cattle farmers offering your services... Drop in the free mole control and that you do everything within the law(legal means of dispatching the quarry) and you should land on something ?most farmers love something that's free.... Tight bar stewards see? good luck mate?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

??? tickled me a goodun that did pend  of course you can have free rien on me new farms so long as you help me out wi sticking arms up cows arses 

Why do them Yorkshire vets seem 2 be constantly doing that 

Well I'm yah man for them I've stuck me arm up a few heffers in the past I don't mind taking1 for the team ??

• Like 1