Did ? go crying again.???

The internet has made many a man a hero. 

Weak men become titans at the tap of a button. 

There's banter and there's banter, the thing is though if you can dish it you better expect to eat it as well. 

Let's be honest we've all spat our dummies out on here at some point, to expected on occasions. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Perhaps these forums are the only places where normal, everyday people can vent their spleen ! The Establishment, the politicians, the media don't take any notice of "Joe Public", so where can we try

If there was more censorship it would be a far worse place in my opinion and if people were being banned over every little row the mods would be wasting there life’s trying to keep them banned, we are

I havnt grassed anyone ........today .

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Astanley said:

That's all true youngster ,but I can't help feeling that the deep self knowledge is something they can't hide from ,to deep down hate and be ashamed of yourself will surely bite them in the arse down the line .

It nearly as already Stan you are what you are a screen can't change that only you can on how you behave within a group 

Truth be told none of us must be wired up right to spend so much time on here talking of subjects most wouldn't dream of with friends and family. 

The lads I used to hunt with would shake their heads and tut if I told them I was on a hunting forum. ?

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Truth be told none of us must be wired up right to spend so much time on here talking of subjects most wouldn't dream of with friends and family. 

The lads I used to hunt with would shake their heads and tut if I told them I was on a hunting forum. ?

To be honest ,I enjoy hearing other folks views from different parts of the country and with different backgrounds from me and my immediate circle ,to rock up to this fishing comp is on my bucket list .

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Perhaps these forums are the only places where normal, everyday people can vent their spleen ! The Establishment, the politicians, the media don't take any notice of "Joe Public", so where can we try to get OUR point across ?

Well, on these forums of our peers and equals, that's where !

Yes, these forums attract the lunatics, cowards, charlatans and pretenders, but ignore them, they are easily spotted.Listen to, and converse with, the guys who you think make sense.

You may not allways agree with them, but remember, everyone has a point of view !

Cheers.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Perhaps these forums are the only places where normal, everyday people can vent their spleen ! The Establishment, the politicians, the media don't take any notice of "Joe Public", so where can we try to get OUR point across ?

Well, on these forums of our peers and equals, that's where !

Yes, these forums attract the lunatics, cowards, charlatans and pretenders, but ignore them, they are easily spotted.Listen to, and converse with, the guys who you think make sense.

You may not allways agree with them, but remember, everyone has a point of view !

Cheers.

Now thats a good post mate..

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Astanley said:

To be honest ,I enjoy hearing other folks views from different parts of the country and with different backgrounds from me and my immediate circle ,to rock up to this fishing comp is on my bucket list .

I get you mate and I suppose it's better than FB really as at least most of us share similar interests. 

I must admit one of the main reasons I'm on here is cos I don't get out to do the thing that brought me here in the first place. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I'm the same Stan, I'm not ashamed to say I've learnt loads on here, there's loads of knowledgeable people on loads of subjects....

And like you say there is such diverse language, terms,  knowledge and thought processes depending on location when a decent yap gets going it is interesting to hear others points of views...

• Like 5

I enjoy coming on here. 

Like others have already said, it's nice to hear what's happening in other parts. 

There's a lot of tips in a lot of aeras that you can pick up on certain subjects.

And there's lad that are willing to help out if they can, even if you never met or likely to meet them.

Atb j 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm the same Stan, I'm not ashamed to say I've learnt loads on here, there's loads of knowledgeable people on loads of subjects....

And like you say there is such diverse language, terms,  knowledge and thought processes depending on location when a decent yap gets going it is interesting to hear others points of views...apart from the welsh ,I can't stand them .

?

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Now thats a good post mate..

+2, spot on charts , i did years ago took the forums  bit to serious ,my wife used say for Christ sake , you never going to meet them if you want to sort it out face to face, so why bother getting  wound up in the 1st place ?  and she was right, so like been said 90 % it good laugh on here deff , the other 10%  ignore  it !