Petrol and diesel cars to be banned by 2030

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m going to disagree with the leading brain on thl electric is not the future for cars it’s just the latest scam to make everyone buy into something new, it’s not cheap or green but is controllable a

It is all la la land.  How many people live where they  don't have off road parking.?  What about those who live in blocks of flats or anywhere where you can't plug into your own building.  You can't

What f***ing off to the moon with a silver spoon? ? 

Posted Images

Surely battery's can't replace diesel engines on tankers and large ships.

India alone has 253 million vehicles.no way are they going to go electric..

It's an unrealistic thing to think GB can faze out fossil run engines..1054402713_Screenshot_20201118-2330542.png.519ff6b01fc526a44aa5d00b597cb9d7.png

1607078486_Screenshot_20201118-2324492.png.f3ba2dd3cd02a1b815b0c9ed3fe76129.png

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Be no need for anyone to work, be a nation living on government handouts and a few small pills a day instead of eating.... If you got money you be able to f**k off and live on the moon with the special people ?us mear peasants will be controlled by the machines ?

Sounds like the song in the year 2525

The leader of the green party over here suggested, that one car per village would  be more than enough, a communal car kinda set up ???

This is coming from the man, who did a photo shoot on a bicycle, promoting green energy, then puts it in the back of his range rover. 

Couldn't make it up 

Atb j 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, jetro said:

The leader of the green party over here suggested, that one car per village would  be more than enough, a communal car kinda set up ???

This is coming from the man, who did a photo shoot on a bicycle, promoting green energy, then puts it in the back of his range rover. 

Couldn't make it up 

Atb j 

We used to have community cars on the estate I grew up on, they were unregistered vehicles usually parked in the pub car park and used to go out robbing by anybody in the no that needed them ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

am i missing something...

whats churchill got to do with elecy cars??

I think because I drew on the Churchillian ability to overcome the seemingly impossible (in the case of electric cars tiny f***ing mole hill problems), Max reminded me that even Churchill f****d up. I think it's a bit of a sideways leap but fair all the same.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Greyman said:

We used to have community cars on the estate I grew up on, they were unregistered vehicles usually parked in the pub car park and used to go out robbing by anybody in the no that needed them ?

Half the village doesn't talk to each other here, LOL,  couldn't imagine what could go wrong ????.

This is also the same person, who fell asleep in a meeting in the dáil, (parliament) about raising the minimum wage in the, just to wake up to vote no.

Atb j 

• Haha 1

A builder lad was saying to me the other day that new building regs don’t allow chimneys on new houses ?

Said that is why people are not building, too many regs and it’s too expensive to follow them?

Dont know how true that is