Petrol and diesel cars to be banned by 2030

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Be no need for anyone to work, be a nation living on government handouts and a few small pills a day instead of eating.... If you got money you be able to f**k off and live on the moon with the special people ?us mear peasants will be controlled by the machines ?

Heroin addicts are doing that in this day & age. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m going to disagree with the leading brain on thl electric is not the future for cars it’s just the latest scam to make everyone buy into something new, it’s not cheap or green but is controllable a

It is all la la land.  How many people live where they  don't have off road parking.?  What about those who live in blocks of flats or anywhere where you can't plug into your own building.  You can't

What f***ing off to the moon with a silver spoon? ? 

Posted Images

It is all la la land.  How many people live where they  don't have off road parking.?  What about those who live in blocks of flats or anywhere where you can't plug into your own building.  You can't trail cables out across pavements or down the road somewhere.  A lot of street parking you can't even find a space outside your house. So how much is it going to cost to dig up every road and cul de sac and put power dispensers out there, which will all have to have bank connections.?  what about those that live down lanes.? Now if you are lucky enough to have off road parking you will have to shell out for electrical modification to your house in regard to higher power trips and cabling to the socket point.  The next thing is although you wont be buying petrol  for the car your leccy meter is going to be similar to a helicopter rotor. 32 or 50 amp supply.  There are only 4 charging points in a small Kentish town so what happens when you want to get charged up at one of these and there is a queue of people waiting to hook up.?  La La Land.  All of it.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

not likely to see any tesla,s being charged up round by me in the near future.it would be vandalised in seconds and if not some piece of shit would rip out the charging cable.so get in the car in the morning and no juice so would have to wait another 9 hours for a charge.

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

What's the crack with being parked up for say a week GM.

Will your fridge freezer and tv. kettle etc.be 12v appliances.or running the 12v through an inverter..

Looking at the cost and limited supply of good 12v appliances and the low draw, availability and cost of 240, I,m looking to go 240 through an inverter mate solar should be enough from March to September then I,ll  use a genny to charge the battery’s and go into a marina for December January and February and be hooked up to mains, or that’s the plan so far  ?

22 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Looking at the cost and limited supply of good 12v appliances and the low draw, availability and cost of 240, I,m looking to go 240 through an inverter mate solar should be enough from March to September then I,ll  use a genny to charge the battery’s and go into a marina for December January and February and be hooked up to mains, or that’s the plan so far  ?

Spot on mate.sounds like you got it sussed out..will you be traveling all over the uk waterways.or staying in a certain area etc..

I have watched a good few videos from that guy on youtube who lives on a narrow boat.

He has before put the camera on the front and recorded for maybe 2 1/2 hours his journey along.ive watched a fair bit of them..

Very relaxing and peaceful way of life..

Be good to see your posts and adventures in the future mate..

How is all this going to be paid for? Regardless of building more windmills they are going to have to start building power stations rapidly at least 2 nuclear power stations have been cancelled (funny they're no considered green after decades of hysteria). Coal fired plants are all being shut down and the cleanest energy we have (gas) is out of favour.

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Probably what the farmer said when he saw a tractor for the first time chugging past his plough horses, and he was right.....

Yes and then tens of thousands of people lost their jobs many of which were left out of the workforce because they were too old to retrain.

I'm not against advancement but this forced rush is just going to wreck the lives of a huge amount of people...if they actually do it and I'm skeptical they have the money for it.

I think it was DC who put a pic on a while back of a battery powered mini digger.

That had to be plugged into the site generator all night to be recharged..what a load of bollocks that is...the mini digger would use less diesel than the generator..