yorkshire ripper ...dead

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The anti capital punishment lot say you might hang an innocent person, but the likes of Suttclife, Nielson, Brady were bang to rights, no doubts whatsoever, so should have been hung. Cheers.

I knew his daft brother,  The Yorkshire Pudding..        

peter sutcliffe has died of covid....what a fecking shame

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bell said:

Did you ever know Pete Smith NP, he was a young bobby involved who later went on to become a formidable DS and someone I crossed swords with once or twice ;)

No. Different force.

• Like 1

Totally agree he should of been culled a few days after being found guilty.

Him and them moors murderers and that guy and his wife who buried kids in the cellar and loads more murderers.

Weird how there heads turn to killing and yet they live a normal type of life.

There is obviously something different in there heads..pure evil the lot of them..

12 minutes ago, king said:

Totally agree he should of been culled a few days after being found guilty.

Him and them moors murderers and that guy and his wife who buried kids in the cellar and loads more murderers.

Weird how there heads turn to killing and yet they live a normal type of life.

There is obviously something different in there heads..pure evil the lot of them..

Going out and knocking someone off isn't living a normal life. ?

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Going out and knocking someone off isn't living a normal life. ?

A normal type of life I said.

Look at harold shipman about 250 people he killed I think it was.and yet he carried on living a normal type of life for years and years.

The yorkshire ripper drove lorry's didn't he.he was holding down a job and living a normal type of life.

Them people ain't sitting in a dark room everyday of the week unseen.they are going about a normal type of life.

That's what I mean..

They are blending in under the radar.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, king said:

A normal type of life I said.

Look at harold shipman about 250 people he killed I think it was.and yet he carried on living a normal type of life for years and years.

The yorkshire ripper drove lorry's didn't he.he was holding down a job and living a normal type of life.

Them people ain't sitting in a dark room everyday of the week unseen.they are going about a normal type of life.

That's what I mean..

A lot do, just look at Ted Bundy. 

Through the day he was director of a crime prevention commission and at night was fcuking rotting corpses..... 

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

A lot do, just look at Ted Bundy. 

Through the day he was director of a crime prevention commission and at night was fcuking rotting corpses..... 

Weird ain't it.what the feck is going on in there head's when they are laying in bed.

That we will never know I suppose..

8 minutes ago, king said:

Weird ain't it.what the feck is going on in there head's when they are laying in bed.

That we will never know I suppose..

They certainly lack empathy so there's something not right with them upstairs. A chemical imbalance or something not developed properly? 

I don't think it's unique to humans though, I recall wild animals like lions and such having bad eggs in their groups. 

I watched a documentary years back where a strange lioness was a cub killer in her own pride, all the other lioness' ragged it to bits as they knew something wasn't right with it. 

Edited by Greb147
16 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They certainly lack empathy so there's something not right with them upstairs. A chemical imbalance or something not developed properly? 

I don't think it's unique to humans though, I recall wild animals like lions and such having bad eggs in their groups. 

I watched a documentary years back where a strange lioness was a cub killer in her own pride, all the other lioness' ragged it to bits as they knew something wasn't right with it. 

Yea they say our brains are full of different levels and amounts of chemicals that make is who we are.

We should take a page out of them lions book and cull them when we know they ain't right.

But we keep them alive for some strange reason..