yorkshire ripper ...dead

6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Most of these killers have either killed themselves or tried to....so perhaps keeping them alive is the best punishment.....it takes the control away from the fckers. 

But you could torture them often as well?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The anti capital punishment lot say you might hang an innocent person, but the likes of Suttclife, Nielson, Brady were bang to rights, no doubts whatsoever, so should have been hung. Cheers.

I knew his daft brother,  The Yorkshire Pudding..        

peter sutcliffe has died of covid....what a fecking shame

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Most of these killers have either killed themselves or tried to....so perhaps keeping them alive is the best punishment.....it takes the control away from the fckers. 

Or at least experiment on them. 

A great way to carry out human trials on potential vaccinations and medications. 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, dytkos said:

But you could torture them often as well?

Cheers, D.

No I don't think so. Its really easy in flights of fancy to imagine torturing a scum bag. Just like we all imagine we could hang a paedophile or a Jeremy Corbyn, but in reality even executioners become anti death penalty. No we show our decency by being human, not lowering ourselves to their level. 

But if I was voted into power as grand supreme leader I would have legalise capital and corporal punishment so I'm not totally disagreeing with you 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The debate is whether it's a case of nature or nurture with these fruitcakes. 

This shit as always fascinated me tbh, it started when my grandmother told me about a local murderer called Peter Pickering who killed a young lass who went to my mum's school. 

The horrible thing is my Great Grandad saw the b*****d roaming up near the school fields on the morning that he snatched the poor girl. 

He his in some bushes and grabbed her whilst she was walking back to school after her dinner break. 

Edited by Greb147
14 hours ago, Greb147 said:

This shit as always fascinated me tbh, it started when my grandmother told me about a local murderer called Peter Pickering who killed a young lass who went to my mum's school. 

The horrible thing is my Great Grandad saw the b*****d roaming up near the school fields on the morning that he snatched the poor girl. 

He his in some bushes and grabbed her whilst she was walking back to school after her dinner break. 

As a result of which you have a ‘special’ locked room in your cellar with all the old newspaper articles from around the time celotaped to the walls.  Some evenings when the house is quiet you descend the creaky old wooden stairs dressed in small girls panties and full makeup before stroking all the musty old clippings by the light of the moon :toast:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, bell said:

As a result of which you have a ‘special’ locked room in your cellar with all the old newspaper articles from around the time celotaped to the walls.  Some evenings when the house is quiet you descend the creaky old wooden stairs dressed in small girls panties and full makeup before stroking all the musty old clippings by the light of the moon :toast:

You been watching Psycho...... 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I remember that other crackpot Antony Arkwright another serving a full life tariff 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

I remember that other crackpot Antony Arkwright another serving a full life tariff 

He was from Wath, only a couple of mile away from me. 

Pickering was from Wombwell, he was a known paedo and fruitcake for years before he killed the poor lass. 

The phycho's, loonie's, peado's are bad enough.

But what about the left wing, liberal, do-gooder social workers, parole boards, etc, who evaluate these fuckers and let them back on the streets ?

Surely they deserve a big part of the blame when the crackpots re-offend ?

But, of course, nothing happens.......

Cheers.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The phycho's, loonie's, peado's are bad enough.

But what about the left wing, liberal, do-gooder social workers, parole boards, etc, who evaluate these fuckers and let them back on the streets ?

Surely they deserve a big part of the blame when the crackpots re-offend ?

But, of course, nothing happens.......

Cheers.

Without a doubt. 

This bloke who I named was well known to the police and the locals in the area. 

My grandmother said his mother owned a shop and he was a queer bloke, I think he had stabbed his own mother as well at some point. It always haunted my grandmother that her dad had seen him hanging around the school fields on the morning he snatched the poor lass. 

There was talk of him being released a good few years back, thankfully he's now rotting in hell. 

Edited by Greb147