Jump to content

Covid and dog prices


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, jessdale said:

I look through all these hunting/shooting forums and Facebook pages looking at everything in general but pup adverts especially. In general adverts on THL seem to be normal prices.  It is amazing that lads on here will advertise on other forums, at these crazy prices, but not advertise on here ? Isn’t that strange???

That’s because they are sharpe there crabbing others but see the opportunity to make there money and won’t admit it.Makes ya laugh really 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to post

  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate bough a bullx from decent lines. First night out, it mullered the rabbit, swallowed it whole, then proceeded to the next county 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂 When they fuuck off, they really do piss off 😂

I couldn’t give two shits what folk choose to sell or buy pups from. What I do care about is all of the low life c***s stealing dogs to cash in on it! 

It does make me laugh a bit. . . I get that £1000 for a terrier or lurcher pup is madness. But what are they actually worth? Sure lots get gifted, but that doesn’t mean it has no value.    I do

Posted Images

The one for me that cracks me up is when you see dogs off here or other media an there selling pups on pets 4 homes an the like under there misses name because they know people will give them stick 🤓 I always get a cheeky grin when I see that gotta let em crack on up to them what they do or charge I don’t get involved I’ve had my fun winding people up over the yrs who keep nocking litter after litter out of shit or off young dogs let em crack on it don’t effect me as I’m not buying 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to post
13 hours ago, poxon said:

The one for me that cracks me up is when you see dogs off here or other media an there selling pups on pets 4 homes an the like under there misses name because they know people will give them stick 🤓 I always get a cheeky grin when I see that gotta let em crack on up to them what they do or charge I don’t get involved I’ve had my fun winding people up over the yrs who keep nocking litter after litter out of shit or off young dogs let em crack on it don’t effect me as I’m not buying 

That makes think of one on the terrier side selling well bred digging beddys yet has a constant supply line of them lol someone put his advert that was on pets for homes up haha ,good well bred digging beddys are like rocking horse shite and hard to come by , so the real stuff will never be advertised anywhere ( fact) 😂

Link to post
3 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

That makes think of one on the terrier side selling well bred digging beddys yet has a constant supply line of them lol someone put his advert that was on pets for homes up haha ,good well bred digging beddys are like rocking horse shite and hard to come by , so the real stuff will never be advertised anywhere ( fact) 😂

The beddy terrier world was full of it about 5yrs or so ago I was on a group it was like a peddling racket for em totally negative to anyone who out crossed they was told there not beddys if there crossed same people peddling only kept kc an moaned like f**k the gene pool is so small quite a few were breeding out of young dogs to continue some line of imaginary workers from years ago of dogs long gone it surprised me because when you asked what there at they all became digging beddys 😂🤣but some would post regular on the group of beddys sniffing with its head down rabbits Warren’s with a caption solid mark half the time we’re just novelty dogs that done feck all you could tell this because if the beddy managed to get hold of a rabbit or squirrel or rat they’d be well made up an plaster loads of photos over the group  because they were so surprised. It was always ironic to me that 200yrs ago there wasn’t really a standard for beddys they were a type an you got guys breeding kc gear that was tight bred that struggle to produce anything any good for years on end then some guy will do a f1 beddy x fell an produce dogs that do what beddys are meant to do 

Edited by poxon
  • Like 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, poxon said:

The beddy terrier world was full of it about 5yrs or so ago I was on a group it was like a peddling racket for em totally negative to anyone who out crossed they was told there not beddys if there crossed same people peddling only kept kc an moaned like f**k the gene pool is so small quite a few were breeding out of young dogs to continue some line of imaginary workers from years ago of dogs long gone it surprised me because when you asked what there at they all became digging beddys 😂🤣but some would post regular on the group of beddys sniffing with its head down rabbits Warren’s with a caption solid mark half the time we’re just novelty dogs that done feck all you could tell this because if the beddy managed to get hold of a rabbit or squirrel or rat they’d be well made up an plaster loads of photos over the group  because they were so surprised. It was always ironic to me that 200yrs ago there wasn’t really a standard for beddys they were a type an you got guys breeding kc gear that was tight bred that struggle to produce anything any good for years on end then some guy will do a f1 beddy x fell an produce dogs that do what beddys are meant to do 

Also it’s about getting a mention in the expert on every thing he who rights regularly in the country maids weekly fairytale books then they knock out litter after litter or a certain granitor dog that was dug to every weekend well don’t know on what but must av been good at avoiding punches ? But pups and stud fees were ridiculous , your spot on mate all to do with peddling for profit formost .

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

£2,750 Each Pooghan (Afghan x Poodle) puppies

 

Rare breed. Pooghan puppies due first week in December. Scan showed 4-5 but vet cannot guarantee 100% accuracy. Unsure of puppies' sex at present, will update when born. Please research Pooghan for...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
13 hours ago, Netmaker said:

£2,750 Each Pooghan (Afghan x Poodle) puppies

 

Rare breed. Pooghan puppies due first week in December. Scan showed 4-5 but vet cannot guarantee 100% accuracy. Unsure of puppies' sex at present, will update when born. Please research Pooghan for...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsure of puppies sex ay  amateurs 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
On 15/11/2020 at 18:49, poxon said:

The one for me that cracks me up is when you see dogs off here or other media an there selling pups on pets 4 homes an the like under there misses name because they know people will give them stick 🤓 I always get a cheeky grin when I see that gotta let em crack on up to them what they do or charge I don’t get involved I’ve had my fun winding people up over the yrs who keep nocking litter after litter out of shit or off young dogs let em crack on it don’t effect me as I’m not buying 

Ha ha we not on about super bedlington terriers are we think by now most folk know who that is ? Lol oh but he ain’t a peddler ? 😂

Link to post
1 minute ago, Hawk17 said:

It’s alright asking stupid amounts but when people stop buying they will go back down.

Hopefully people will wait and won’t pay stupid prices 

That's what needs to happen but fools and their money ..... Same with petrol and diesel lol

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...