Covid and dog prices

I should get some galgos bred, pretty much only ones breeding in the country should make a packet lol.

then again recon wait until they have proved themselves a bit more before breeding then a  few placed with decent people to get a bit of work in a couple of years would give me more satisfaction and may well use an british coursing type as stud anyway.

• Haha 1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A mate bough a bullx from decent lines. First night out, it mullered the rabbit, swallowed it whole, then proceeded to the next county ?‍♂️???? When they fuuck off, they really do piss off ?

I couldn’t give two shits what folk choose to sell or buy pups from. What I do care about is all of the low life c***s stealing dogs to cash in on it! 

It does make me laugh a bit. . . I get that £1000 for a terrier or lurcher pup is madness. But what are they actually worth? Sure lots get gifted, but that doesn’t mean it has no value.    I do

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

I should get some galgos bred, pretty much only ones breeding in the country should make a packet lol.

then again recon wait until they have proved themselves a bit more before breeding then a  few placed with decent people to get a bit of work in a couple of years would give me more satisfaction and may well use an british coursing type as stud anyway.

If the galgo suits you what would make you want to use a British coursing stud Sandy? Genuine question what do you think they could add to your bitches?

Edited by Shadow100
2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Hybrid vigor and a bigger gene pool.

Do they lack a bit of fire those galgos? Suppose need to weigh up your pro’s and cons might take away more than it adds just depending on what way it throws out. A lot depends on what line of coursing blood you go to though because they’re all so different even though they’ve got the same basic make up.

2 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Do they lack a bit of fire those galgos? Suppose need to weigh up your pro’s and cons might take away more than it adds just depending on what way it throws out. A lot depends on what line of coursing blood you go to though because they’re all so different even though they’ve got the same basic make up.

Lol no got a bit of fire ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

If the galgo suits you what would make you want to use a British coursing stud Sandy? Genuine question what do you think they could add to your bitches?

A lot ? (only messing Sandy)

3 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

Ones I've seen have fire but they are still snipey nosed, whining cnuts ?

I have loads near me, rescues, ex runners etc... Dickhead always seems to leave them standing but they rarely give up trying to catch him.

• Haha 1