New lamping video

Just now, Kalibrgun said:

That'll be the johnboy id happily have a day out bud you'll see who I am then I don't need to hide behind a screen ...... Next time you see him ask him about tia 

Lets get this right you fecking wanker,my name is Chris greenham and ill stand by all my posts,ill guarantee a wanker like you will not put your name up. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Morton. You’re a massive insufferable bellend. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a hunting post from you.....

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

I know that place very well...me and my old lamping partner virtually lived at Threshfield and Cracoe....took thousands of there over the years...last time I went hardly any...few hares though

When I say I took thousands off that land folk disparage my remarks,i took over 3000 off that land with a pup,a very good pup that took nearly 200 hares off the A1 Corridor,refused fox and was the best lurcher iver ever owned.Happy times and another world we once frequented mate,

16 minutes ago, morton said:
3 minutes ago, morton said:

Lets get this right you fecking wanker,my name is Chris greenham and ill stand by all my posts,ill guarantee a wanker like you will not put your name up. 

Now now steady on with the name calling like I said in the other post I don't need to put my name on an open forum ? let me know when you want a day out ?

Just now, Kalibrgun said:

Now now steady on with the name calling like I said in the other post I don't need to put my name on an open forum ? let me know when you want a day out ?

your easy to spout your shite ,ive put my name up now its your turn,fecking coward.

2 minutes ago, morton said:

your easy to spout your shite ,ive put my name up now its your turn,fecking coward.

Haha coward got owt to say about it or want a time and place inbox me I've seen enough and others have seen enough of your superdogs leave the man's thread now eh. 

Just now, TOMO said:

a lot of that area ..don't hold much now morton I new loads of places up that road ..this was all 30 year ago..good times 

early 80,s for me,we offered £500 to hunt the land above the quarry,the farmer refused as he had pheasant shooters on the land,i never saw a pheasant up there,it was difficult to park because local plod lived in the houses just before the quarry and the petrol station grassed every dodgy bollocks to the plod,we used to park in the caravan park and take our chances,we took some serious numbers off that land.

3 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Haha coward got owt to say about it or want a time and place inbox me I've seen enough and others have seen enough of your superdogs leave the man's thread now eh. 

behave you chancer,put up or feck off.

On 08/11/2020 at 23:57, morton said:

early 80,s for me,we offered £500 to hunt the land above the quarry,the farmer refused as he had pheasant shooters on the land,i never saw a pheasant up there,it was difficult to park because local plod lived in the houses just before the quarry and the petrol station grassed every dodgy bollocks to the plod,we used to park in the caravan park and take our chances,we took some serious numbers off that land.

That brings back memories , we used to park inside the quarry inside  the workers garages we took our own padlock to secure our van inside ,,one night it all kicked off  police ,  keepers  drove around for hours looking for us  , we just went back to the garage and had a brew waiting for them to get fed up . 

• Like 1
On 08/11/2020 at 19:54, morton said:

The best lurchers are owned by the most arrogant and unlikeable souls,they have the best breed standards,fact.

?????? Fact!! ???

What a fecking inane statement. I was going to ask for an autograph, believing your tales of yore, but you've burst my bubble now.

• Haha 3