New lamping video

9 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Does he actually not run a dog? I feel daft replying now I wouldn’t even have bothered if I knew that

He’s a digging beddlinton terrier man so he’s said on beddy related topics an has no use for ownership of a running dog him self but who actually knows this is the inter web we’re people can portray to be anybody that want ??‍♂️But I’m sure if he owned a decent rabbit dog him self he’d of pm the lad of the vid an said fancy a night on the beam video my dog I’ll show you a decent standard of rabbit lamp dog instead of commenting talking the high standard he’d of shown him the standard in stead 

• Like 6

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The last 3 comments are why nobody posts anything decent on forums or sites anymore. What’s the point just so it can get picked apart by all the experts

Morton. You’re a massive insufferable bellend. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a hunting post from you.....

the way I see it a rabbit is a rabbit no matter where it lives you still have to catch it. around me numbers have been bad for years. (tomo knows the area). years ago I had bigger dogs and travelled a

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Does he actually not run a dog? I feel daft replying now I wouldn’t even have bothered if I knew that

I must admit I didn’t know..I made a educated guess , but the ones who shout loudest are still living in the memory of good old laddie ( who gets better each and every time they shout). And remember if there’s no photos or vids then it never happened ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, morton said:

How many years experience do you own in running lurchers?,breeding,training,educating,entering?.If a fella as 5 decades of lurcher ownership and is now lurcherless does that now make him,or her,devoid of input on here now?

I have had my first lurcher since I was 16. Shes 14 now. Caught many rabbits, hare and deer with her. Then when she was 7, I got Gem, she did more rabbits than i could ever imagined (68) was her best. Great ferreting bitch and good at coursing. I bred the old dog when she was 8 and now I have bud her son who's 5. The one in video. 

Just now, Mr Wilkes said:

I must admit I didn’t know..I made a educated guess , but the ones who shout loudest are still living in the memory of good old laddie ( who gets better each and every time they shout). And remember if there’s no photos or vids then it never happened ?

“I’ve been in the game 40 years” is a firm favourite. 40 years of doing f**k all in winter & talking shit at dogs shows in the summer is probably more accurate.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I have had my first lurcher since I was 16. Shes 14 now. Caught many rabbits, hare and deer with her. Then when she was 7, I got Gem, she did more rabbits than i could ever imagined (68) was her best. Great ferreting bitch and good at coursing. I bred the old dog when she was 8 and now I have bud her son who's 5. The one in video. 

I admire your honesty,don,t get dragged into the dross the pricks on here will use you for.Listen to me,because I like you,the dog is a lamping turd,if it suits that's all that matters,if you want something better then source something the more honest on here will steer you towards.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, poxon said:

He’s a digging beddlinton terrier man so he’s said on beddy related topics an has no use for ownership of a running dog him self but who actually knows this is the inter web we’re people can portray to be anybody that want ??‍♂️But I’m sure if he owned a decent rabbit dog him self he’d of pm the lad of the vid an said fancy a night on the beam video my dog I’ll show you a decent standard of rabbit lamp dog instead of commenting talking the high standard he’d of shown him the standard in stead 

Its a waste of time owning a Bedlington without a decent lurcher.My idea of a decent lurcher may differ from yours.Do your homework,then respond.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Whilst I tend to agree the dog wasnt top notch ,I can’t see the reasoning behind giving the lad so much grief and calling the dog a turd ffs .I’ve only owned two lurchers one of which was very good the other mediocre then VHD struck and the rabbits here were wiped out within a week .Second lurcher was old by then so didn’t bother getting another .

I wish the technology about now was around back then as a decent lamping vid would of been on the cards or rather my lack of techno back then .

Can I ask what it was filmed with please as quality of vid was very good .

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Whilst I tend to agree the dog wasnt top notch ,I can’t see the reasoning behind giving the lad so much grief and calling the dog a turd ffs .I’ve only owned two lurchers one of which was very good the other mediocre then VHD struck and the rabbits here were wiped out within a week .Second lurcher was old by then so didn’t bother getting another .

I wish the technology about now was around back then as a decent lamping vid would of been on the cards or rather my lack of techno back then .

You feeling ok ??

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

With all the worlds technology ive never been in a situation when I wished for its use in the use of my lurchers,the tinternet now is the focus for feckwit hunters and 4th rate lurchers,posts that are far from factual but basterdised and prostituted to make a silver purse out of a sows lug,the majority of lurchers and owners now would be seen for what they actually are in the cold light of honesty.The lurcher now is deemed as a secondary factor to the owners computer savvy and the majority of owners seek the tinternet to make up for their less than illustrious hunting lifestyle.

• Like 3

Whilst I agree with all that Mort ,part of me wants this lad to get better and to make a decent vid .I like making shooting vids for you tube now I’m more into that than dogs .The terriers ,although they were a huge part of my life are now mere ratters ,more to do with myself than the two I still have .Old bitch has a torn cruciate at moment so out of action and whilst young bitch is full on I’m afraid my back and heart are no longer in it .

Thats life but as said ,I agree about people not posting and wouldn’t want to see someone not post through negative comments .

Age has taught me civility I guess .

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Whilst I agree with all that Mort ,part of me wants this lad to get better and to make a decent vid .I like making shooting vids for you tube now I’m more into that than dogs .The terriers ,although they were a huge part of my life are now mere ratters ,more to do with myself than the two I still have .Old bitch has a torn cruciate at moment so out of action and whilst young bitch is full on I’m afraid my back and heart are no longer in it .

Thats life but as said ,I agree about people not posting and wouldn’t want to see someone not post through negative comments .

Age has taught me civility I guess .

I can see where you are coming from.if folk where put of posting because of the negative input of folk such as myself then many a post would be lost.Thats fair enough and I recognise that fact,yet I'm of an age when id say feck you and post regardless,id want any post over what id be comfortable to accept,otherwise id have feck all to gripe about and that owns its own factor.

Fair enough Morty ,each to their own but don’t  be surprised to find yourself with a new arsehole when you mention the poodles again .?The lad has taken it all on board ,it’s not like he’s come as a master at his trade which some portray falsely .

Id take a lad like him over 3/4 of the wannabes on here .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Fair enough Morty ,each to their own but don’t  be surprised to find yourself with a new arsehole when you mention the poodles again .?

Ive bent over backwards for the Beddy,should have gone the Border route.

• Haha 1