Litters ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of sold a choc terrier bitch for £1200 an was in season not made the grade but did the right thing an could of done with the cash as needed new moto I'd not see a dog be used to pump pups out ?

That's the down fall of working dog's people paying big money I'd not pay no more the £200 for a pup an I still think that's a lot , when take litter from my bitch pups be free 5 pups spoken for good

I can't think o note worse than putting hand in ones pocket meks us shudder

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You sickened yourself shadow how was it bred 

I’ve tried a few mate wasn’t keen, I had one out of romeo could run a bit but had worst feet I’ve ever seen on a dog constantly needed time off, and it jacked in the end was a heartless thing couldn’t hack proper work. I had one out of PG Jamie as well that was a lovely dog real well behaved, great eater etc just a nice dog to have about, but it was so steady it couldn’t even bend stubble hares that sickened me tbh cause I really liked the dog.

Problem with a lot of them they’re bred out of dogs that’s not done much work so if you try and give them a lot they can’t cope. If you know decent lads that graft their dogs hard you’ll see some good ones though the mother to my pup is coursing bred and there’s not a man in the country that wouldn’t be proud to own her.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

I’ve tried a few mate wasn’t keen, I had one out of romeo could run a bit but had worst feet I’ve ever seen on a dog constantly needed time off, and it jacked in the end was a heartless thing couldn’t hack proper work. I had one out of PG Jamie as well that was a lovely dog real well behaved, great eater etc just a nice dog to have about, but it was so steady it couldn’t even bend stubble hares that sickened me tbh cause I really liked the dog.

Problem with a lot of them they’re bred out of dogs that’s not done much work so if you try and give them a lot they can’t cope. If you know decent lads that graft their dogs hard you’ll see some good ones though the mother to my pup is coursing bred and there’s not a man in the country that wouldn’t be proud to own her.

shadow was the pp one bred from that lucky rubbish ?

Nightmare shadow like you said though you get a good un you have some fun these out a romeo a strong dogs to be fair good coats I seen some shite thin skin fast but boxing working hare after only  a few runs carry back fields aswell which a bonus lol they see plenty graft only early season yet so it can still go pear lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Nightmare shadow like you said though you get a good un you have some fun these out a romeo a strong dogs to be fair good coats I seen some shite thin skin fast but boxing working hare after only  a few runs carry back fields aswell which a bonus lol they see plenty graft only early season yet so it can still go pear lol

That was mine end of his 1st season he had very thin skin and a poor coat. Caught some stuff with him but he had more bad points than good. Worst eater I’ve ever owned that’s a pet hate of mine as well, and it was so soft made you could run it on sand it would smash its feet up. Would’ve done someone for the odd run here and there but for any serious amount of work was no good, wasn’t even getting hammered when it pulled up it was just looking for any excuse I reckon but we all get dogs like that don’t we.

843AD08D-30D5-4B60-802E-3A4D747FB06B.jpeg

On 01/10/2020 at 19:56, Kalibrgun said:

You get out what you put in I've always said that you wouldn't just feed a kid chicken nuggets and chips all they're life so why is a dog any different feed them right they shine. I've bought coursing dogs in the past that were sold for good money then went downhill I've had em a few week on proper Scran and they're back doing the job they're bred for 

i just don't understand why some one pay over a grand for a pup and feed it on crap especially a coursing type that should be fed like a top athlete  .

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

i just don't understand why some one pay over a grand for a pup and feed it on crap especially a coursing type that should be fed like a top athlete  .

Because some people have more money than sense.

• Like 4