Litters ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of sold a choc terrier bitch for £1200 an was in season not made the grade but did the right thing an could of done with the cash as needed new moto I'd not see a dog be used to pump pups out ?

That's the down fall of working dog's people paying big money I'd not pay no more the £200 for a pup an I still think that's a lot , when take litter from my bitch pups be free 5 pups spoken for good

I can't think o note worse than putting hand in ones pocket meks us shudder

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Also they buy a pup for 1000,2500 for lurcher or any fancy bred Montreal,then bring it up on lidls wag dry food and wonder why its shit at its job

You get out what you put in I've always said that you wouldn't just feed a kid chicken nuggets and chips all they're life so why is a dog any different feed them right they shine. I've bought coursing dogs in the past that were sold for good money then went downhill I've had em a few week on proper Scran and they're back doing the job they're bred for 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Also they buy a pup for 1000,2500 for lurcher or any fancy bred Montreal,then bring it up on lidls wag dry food and wonder why its shit at its job

It just doesn't make sense at all.they should be feeding the food of champions..

images.jpeg.0583426087d08fc8c85b0420fd330110.jpegchappie original.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Kalibrgun said:

You get out what you put in I've always said that you wouldn't just feed a kid chicken nuggets and chips all they're life so why is a dog any different feed them right they shine. I've bought coursing dogs in the past that were sold for good money then went downhill I've had em a few week on proper Scran and they're back doing the job they're bred for 

The worse thing is mate some people do only feed there kids that shite 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:
5 minutes ago, lurchers said:

The worse thing is mate some people do only feed there kids that shite 

I wouldn't think of it my lad does my nut in for mackerel. "Steak with blood in middle" he loves proper food he can sit and eat a punnet of cherry tomatoes like they're grapes lol

4 minutes ago, lurchers said:

I like the tomatoes but not the meat with blood in it.

It's the only way hell eat steak I like mine medium he likes his like a good vet would bring it back to life lol he's a little swine for salmon too 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Get some bounce in um

I only feed bounce when teaching the dogs to jump over fences or gates.

Once they have mastered that then straight back onto the chappie..

• Haha 3
On 28/09/2020 at 08:41, Shadow100 said:

Buy a coursing pup that’s advertised for strong money and you'll sicken your lad off dogs. It’s almost impossible to get a good one unless you know decent lads with good bitches, most of the ones you’ll buy in will need 3 weeks off after every run, or they’ll never run fast enough to injure themselves in the first place. There’ll be some cracking lurcher x lurcher litters our there that he’ll have a lot more fun with.

You sickened yourself shadow how was it bred 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Does he like beans

When I was a kid in winter we didn't have central heating in the house.

So my gran used to sit me in a black bin bag and tied it around my neck.

And feed me 1/2 tin of baked beans.within 1hr the farting would start. lovely and warm then for the night..they were the days blackneck.

• Haha 1