Litters ?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of sold a choc terrier bitch for £1200 an was in season not made the grade but did the right thing an could of done with the cash as needed new moto I'd not see a dog be used to pump pups out ?

That's the down fall of working dog's people paying big money I'd not pay no more the £200 for a pup an I still think that's a lot , when take litter from my bitch pups be free 5 pups spoken for good

I can't think o note worse than putting hand in ones pocket meks us shudder

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, king said:

When I was a kid in winter we didn't have central heating in the house.

So my gran used to sit me in a black bin bag and tied it around my neck.

And feed me 1/2 tin of baked beans.within 1hr the farting would start. lovely and warm then for the night..they were the days blackneck.

We used dream of a black bin bag tied round us neck best we could hope 4 were a strand o rusty barb wire round us neck for warmth 

If we were lucky

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Quality hope you have some fun

Should have I've got the perm to be getting them going on and pals got some perm for when they're ready. Kids are doing my head in already gone be the longest 7 week of my life .... Then it'll be the longest 10 month too I start her lol 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Black neck said:

We used dream of a black bin bag tied round us neck best we could hope 4 were a strand o rusty barb wire round us neck for warmth 

If we were lucky

Ah right that explains the black neck.

Didn't you have any old twisted pisspots you could use as a hat.for that extra bit of warmth.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Should have I've got the perm to be getting them going on and pals got some perm for when they're ready. Kids are doing my head in already gone be the longest 7 week of my life .... Then it'll be the longest 10 month too I start her lol 

Happy days i got one 15 mo th fro. Romeo out a fensfar bitch me mate has brother both same fast great mouths use brain straight away we couldn't be more happy with em 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, king said:

Ah right that explains the black neck.

Didn't you have any old twisted pisspots you could use as a hat.for that extra bit of warmth.

Pisspots as a hat all 120 of us used to live in a pisspot on a rubbish tip ,but we were much happier them days

• Like 1
  • Haha 1