Bedlington terrier ornaments

I have a pair of bedlington terrier ornaments to go as I’m on clearing some stuff out.These were made by Steph’s from hawes 25yrs ago and they had never made any liver coloured ones as they had never seen a liver bedlington.So I got them to do a liver for me anyway they stopped making them just after I got these made so the liver is a rare I’m wanting £30 plus p&p if anyone is interested.

D3785DAE-A7CC-431C-93BD-9BDD48D96641.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offence meant ,and every one to their own and all that ,but they are f***ing crap ,ugly ( bordering on repugnant ) ornaments mate ,they have absolutely no redeeming qualities ,shoddy second rate st

Some cruel buggers on here pal, hiding behind there wotsits doling out insults, look mate, you bung me £30 and I will take em off your hands

So are you interested or not?

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, lurchers said:

I have a pair of bedlington terrier ornaments to go as I’m on clearing some stuff out.These were made by Steph’s from hawes 25yrs ago and they had never made any liver coloured ones as they had never seen a liver bedlington.So I got them to do a liver for me anyway they stopped making them just after I got these made so the liver is a rare I’m wanting £30 plus p&p if anyone is interested.

Come ed ewes 

No offence meant ,and every one to their own and all that ,but they are f***ing crap ,ugly ( bordering on repugnant ) ornaments mate ,they have absolutely no redeeming qualities ,shoddy second rate stuff that no sensible person would consider putting in their shed never mind their home ...wish you Luck  with the sale mate ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
10 minutes ago, Astanley said:

No offence meant ,and every one to their own and all that ,but they are f***ing crap ,ugly ( bordering on repugnant ) ornaments mate ,they have absolutely no redeeming qualities ,shoddy second rate stuff that no sensible person would consider putting in their shed never mind their home ...wish you Luck  with the sale mate ?

So are you interested or not?

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, lurchers said:

5 hours ago, lurchers said:

I'll offer you a fiver for the toaster if you give it a clean.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 4