David Icke.covid 19 doesn't exist..

On 18/08/2020 at 22:42, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Leave off man 

Is  Derry twinned with Liverpool by any chance ? 

Leave off man... 

Is that a command for your alisation? 

The Liverpool men I know and associate with are most definitely twinned with Doire ?

They stand up before they'd stand down to wee paid servants like your self. I know your a queen's lacky you ever do a tour here when this place was a fxcking shambles.. 70s 80s, 90s then trouble died down...?  In my opinion I don't think so... But I've been wrong before ?

Houses burnt out.. no jobs.. no money no prospects...if you did get a house or job.. Constantly up costed at Check points requarly set up by young paid

it was a job eejits like yourself...

who was fed a pile of false intelligence, kicking in doors 20 deep for a family of 2..lol do you think if someone lit the place up they take the evidence home.. 

Northern Ireland was the training ground for guerilla warfare for 30 years... Name me one other country yous had URBAN Warfare before Northern Ireland? 

I mean kicking in doors in practicing torture techniques and mental and psychological warfare... Yous were kicking in doors with a mob of 20 deep guns pointed to most of the TIME innocent catholics living in Natiolist areas.. You think that's acceptable for MONEY? 

• Like 4

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Main stream media has alot to answer for pushing it into people faces the majority will believe what there fed end. There was f**k all said about social distancing when blm were marching and protedtin

Maybe they were emptier than usual because the hypochondriacs that fill our hospitals were too scared to leave the house and risk catching the virus...... ?

There's people who don't believe the Americans landed on the moon. It's been estimated 400,000 people were involved in the project. Were they all sworn to secrecy and have kept shtum for over 50 years

Posted Images

In the height of the so called Pandemic we saw people in beds hooked up to ventilators in hospitals so say at bursting point with same .Now call me pessimistic but either these hospitals have several hundred isolation rooms or the pics we  were shown were of isolated cases .Not once were we shown wards of people all hooked up to ventilators as reported .We have been mislead for some reason or another but I guess we will never really know why .Its also arse about face why we are now required to wear masks in shops yet when the so called virus was at its most virulent we shopped without them lol,the 2m apparently good enough without masks during an outbreak ,apparently airborne .
We have been manipulated for sure ,quite why is a mystery .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

In the height of the so called Pandemic we saw people in beds hooked up to ventilators in hospitals so say at bursting point with same .Now call me pessimistic but either these hospitals have several hundred isolation rooms or the pics we  were shown were of isolated cases .Not once were we shown wards of people all hooked up to ventilators as reported .We have been mislead for some reason or another but I guess we will never really know why .Its also arse about face why we are now required to wear masks in shops yet when the so called virus was at its most virulent we shopped without them lol,the 2m apparently good enough without masks during an outbreak ,apparently airborne .
We have been manipulated for sure ,quite why is a mystery .

Only a mystery to those that sleep... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Main stream media has alot to answer for pushing it into people faces the majority will believe what there fed end. There was f**k all said about social distancing when blm were marching and protedting.

• Like 8
13 hours ago, chesney said:

Main stream media has alot to answer for pushing it into people faces the majority will believe what there fed end. There was f**k all said about social distancing when blm were marching and protedting.

They held that dinner party just up the road from me, thought they'd have more sence to be honest 

Atb j 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, jetro said:

They held that dinner party just up the road from me, thought they'd have more sence to be honest 

Atb j 

Fianna fail and gail or whatever they want to call themselvs have there heads to far up there arses to know whats happening in the real world they dont 2 fucks for the people and the same for them in the green party. Theres a generation coming through after been fed its ok to be this that identify yourself as this and the other and its been fed throught the education system because thats what there tutors have fed students in universitys. Look at the states the blm and antifa tards from thats same system. Its f****d up and the whole lot need to be brought out and put to sleep and we start all over again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, stop.end said:

Leave off man... 

The Liverpool men I know and associate with are most definitely twinned with Doire ?

They stand up before they'd stand down to wee paid servants like your self. I know your a queen's lacky you ever do a tour here when this place was a fxcking shambles.. 70s 80s, 90s then trouble died down...?  In my opinion I don't think so... But I've been wrong before ?

Houses burnt out.. no jobs.. no money no prospects...if you did get a house or job.. Constantly up costed at Check points requarly set up by young paid

who was fed a pile of false intelligence, kicking in doors 20 deep for a family of 2..lol do you think if someone lit the place up they take the evidence home.. 

Northern Ireland was the training ground for guerilla warfare for 30 years... Name me one other country yous had URBAN Warfare before Northern Ireland? 

I mean kicking in doors in practicing torture techniques and mental and psychological warfare... Yous were kicking in doors with a mob of 20 deep guns pointed to most of the TIME innocent catholics living in Natiolist areas.. You think that's acceptable for MONEY? 

It’s easy to poke fun......just like it’s easy to blow up toddlers in shopping centres and massacre unarmed men just on their way to work........easier than doing a few tours of Helmand anyway ;) 

But anyway, that conversation has been done to death and you swerved the original question, do you seriously believe they don’t have facial recognition technology in London Derry.....or Belfast or any other high activity place in Northern Ireland ? 

Or do you not think it’s there because they told you it wasn’t ? 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, stop.end said:

Only a mystery to those that sleep... 

I,m quite open to most things try not to jump into the rabbit hole without looking at the why fors and [BANNED TEXT] nots, but the one thing I,m struggling with this fake virus is why country,s  that don’t normally collaborate with one another would all be acting as one to sell us this crock of shite story, there is a big reason but I can’t fathom it out so if you do know then please enlighten me, most of these things are working for an achievable target in the next 20 to 50 years, it won’t be apparent now but over time the penny will drop ?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

I,m quite open to most things try not to jump into the rabbit hole without looking at the why fors and [BANNED TEXT] nots, but the one thing I,m struggling with this fake virus is why country,s  that don’t normally collaborate with one another would all be acting as one to sell us this crock of shite story, there is a big reason but I can’t fathom it out so if you do know then please enlighten me, most of these things are working for an achievable target in the next 20 to 50 years, it won’t be apparent now but over time the penny will drop ?

Ive no doubt the virus exists I just doubt it was as deadly as first reported which pretty much has been confirmed with the fact if you tested positive for covid then died anytime after from anything it was recorded as covid death.

I'm not beyond conspiracy theories either but like you say it's difficult to see the whys and weres etc but to cut through the smoke of these things I just look at who has the most to gain. China has made pretty obvious gains from this in financial terms and liberals have used it politically. Look at the two biggest covid villains in the eyes of the MSM Trump and Bolsanaro both have been savaged in the media, minor bolsanaro stories have lingered for 2months on the first page of Google when you search news despite everything whats been going on all over and so has trump. Look at Brexit who tipped the scales? All the old dears, what percentage of old dears are republicans? There's an election shortly not be bad for the Dems if half of trump's support are dead or to scared to leave the house. 

One way or the other it certainly feels like the whole world is gearing up for a ruck right v left.

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Greyman only my opinion, but its a cull.. 

It's a live psy ops..splashed with divide and conquer.... Covid 19 will kill a lot of people... Mostly through mental health, underlying serious medical problems suicide and a lot more.. this will just be in the next 5 years.. There not tip toeing anymore there stepping.... There going to fcuk up children and that is the next generation.. So actually in a way 15 years... Human being's... Are f****d... Are  any parents on here aware of the sexual education system planned for the YOUNG children when they go back.. 

• Like 1
On 20/08/2020 at 21:33, stop.end said:

Leave off man... 

The actual tragedy is that you believe that the troubles was about nationalism....

do you seriously believe people like Thomas Murphy wanted a united ireland ? ????

that was genuinely the Last thing that He wanted . The last thing. 

as for morals over money , ffs , when the plane hit the second tower , that was you lot f****d . 
all that east coast American money from Noraid raised by fireman , coppers and Irishmen who couldn’t name you two sisters from the corrs all vanished . 

the young men of Derry  Belfast and Armagh paid  the  Band whilst the commanders danced off into the foggy dew

the millions made by the south Armagh active service unit was never the wider provos to cash so that was it , everyone else stood round the campfires singing Kevin Barry whilst the players who banked their money or had a sniff of a Westminster seat didn’t look twice down the alley as they fled . 

tiocfaidh ar la anyone ? 

there’s lads in here you can chat sensible with , your not one of them Sadly .

look at the state of that Armagh land now , destroyed from years Of diesel  Seeping into the earth . If ever there was an analogy , it’s that 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s easy to poke fun......just like it’s easy to blow up toddlers in shopping centres and massacre unarmed men just on their way to work........easier than doing a few tours of Helmand anyway ;) 

But anyway, that conversation has been done to death and you swerved the original question, do you seriously believe they don’t have facial recognition technology in London Derry.....or Belfast or any other high activity place in Northern Ireland ? 

Or do you not think it’s there because they told you it wasn’t ? 

Look all that stuff is in the past.. I was never involved in any of the atrocious acts committed by any group in fact I made it my decision to stay clean with terriers and hard work..

dirty hands clean money is my motto...

But history is history... And not the watered down version.... Just like helmand ?

But it's 2020... Its going to get fubar in next few years hunker down soldier.. Now as for facial recognition Who told me...?? No one told me... I know for a fact they have microphones and cctv in the sim lamp posts they been installing in all the appropriate areas over the last six years... And the masts that just pop up over 3 days ?... Belfast.. YES.. 

Derry let's just say is first fixed.. There just waiting on the sparky to come back and hook her up.. That's why the new Belfast to Derry lines been set up ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The actual tragedy is that you believe that the troubles was about nationalism....

do you seriously believe people like Thomas Murphy wanted a united ireland ? ????

that was genuinely the Last thing that He wanted . The last thing. 

as for morals over money , ffs , when the plane hit the second tower , that was you lot f****d . 
all that east coast American money from Noraid raised by fireman , coppers and Irishmen who couldn’t name you two sisters from the corrs all vanished . 

the young men of Derry  Belfast and Armagh paid  the  Band whilst the commanders danced off into the foggy dew

the millions made by the south Armagh active service unit was never the wider provos to cash so that was it , everyone else stood round the campfires singing Kevin Barry whilst the players who banked their money or had a sniff of a Westminster seat didn’t look twice down the alley as they fled . 

tiocfaidh ar la anyone ? 

there’s lads in here you can chat sensible with , your not one of them Sadly .

look at the state of that Armagh land now , destroyed from years Of diesel  Seeping into the earth . If ever there was an analogy , it’s that 

Lol.. There you go with your jump to conclusion false intelligence helmand. 

I went to the natural world and rave scene not the troubles... By all them quotes of Irish songs your probably more Republic than me.. 

But I've been on the receiving end of it stiff... for the only reason is being from a certain place.. has your family went through what Any army puts any family through may it be in helmand, Syria, libia Palestinian or wherever?

Everyone needs to just concentrate on there Own backyard that's all I mean if someone offed me x amount to fly into another country and terrorise it and get paid monthly to do it... no thanks... 

• Like 1