David Icke.covid 19 doesn't exist..

8 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s easy to poke fun......just like it’s easy to blow up toddlers in shopping centres and massacre unarmed men just on their way to work........easier than doing a few tours of Helmand anyway ;) 

But anyway, that conversation has been done to death and you swerved the original question, do you seriously believe they don’t have facial recognition technology in London Derry.....or Belfast or any other high activity place in Northern Ireland ? 

Or do you not think it’s there because they told you it wasn’t ? 

Ffs WILF stop listening to the wee wannabe Billy Wright it's DERRY. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Main stream media has alot to answer for pushing it into people faces the majority will believe what there fed end. There was f**k all said about social distancing when blm were marching and protedtin

Maybe they were emptier than usual because the hypochondriacs that fill our hospitals were too scared to leave the house and risk catching the virus...... ?

There's people who don't believe the Americans landed on the moon. It's been estimated 400,000 people were involved in the project. Were they all sworn to secrecy and have kept shtum for over 50 years

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

I,m quite open to most things try not to jump into the rabbit hole without looking at the why fors and [BANNED TEXT] nots, but the one thing I,m struggling with this fake virus is why country,s  that don’t normally collaborate with one another would all be acting as one to sell us this crock of shite story, there is a big reason but I can’t fathom it out so if you do know then please enlighten me, most of these things are working for an achievable target in the next 20 to 50 years, it won’t be apparent now but over time the penny will drop ?

Have a watch ?

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Lol he actually sounds like Robin Swann ?... X with Leo varadkirs das love child... Obviously Leo wouldn't be the father.. He's a homosexual muslim, who was running the show in wilfs perfect plastic Irish Utopia... 

Welcome to Ireland.... Lol.. 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The actual tragedy is that you believe that the troubles was about nationalism....

do you seriously believe people like Thomas Murphy wanted a united ireland ? ????

that was genuinely the Last thing that He wanted . The last thing. 

as for morals over money , ffs , when the plane hit the second tower , that was you lot f****d . 
all that east coast American money from Noraid raised by fireman , coppers and Irishmen who couldn’t name you two sisters from the corrs all vanished . 

the young men of Derry  Belfast and Armagh paid  the  Band whilst the commanders danced off into the foggy dew

the millions made by the south Armagh active service unit was never the wider provos to cash so that was it , everyone else stood round the campfires singing Kevin Barry whilst the players who banked their money or had a sniff of a Westminster seat didn’t look twice down the alley as they fled . 

tiocfaidh ar la anyone ? 

there’s lads in here you can chat sensible with , your not one of them Sadly .

look at the state of that Armagh land now , destroyed from years Of diesel  Seeping into the earth . If ever there was an analogy , it’s that 

See for the average Irish man the Troubles was about nationalism and I totally agree with you that for a lot it was a business opportunity so no different than what your own government have been been doing for a long time. People in power sending young lads to die along with a fcuk ton of innocent people for their own gains is nothing new. Tony Blair was a master at it and makes Thomas Murphys tally on bodybags and wealth look like chicken feed in comparison but you still laced up your boots and did what was asked of you and all with a sense of national pride.

4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

The news this evening states the countries R is above that when we were in lockdown lol.
Not falling for that one again Boris .

Boris is thatcher in drag but worse seen it from day one but he will fluk us up worse maggie did 3 million boris is going for 4 ?

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

See for the average Irish man the Troubles was about nationalism and I totally agree with you that for a lot it was a business opportunity so no different than what your own government have been been doing for a long time. People in power sending young lads to die along with a fcuk ton of innocent people for their own gains is nothing new. Tony Blair was a master at it and makes Thomas Murphys tally on bodybags and wealth look like chicken feed in comparison but you still laced up your boots and did what was asked of you and all with a sense of national pride.

You seriously believe thats what the army is about ? 

4 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

The news this evening states the countries R is above that when we were in lockdown lol.
Not falling for that one again Boris .

The only reason we aren’t back into lockdown is that people wouldn’t f***ing listen anyway !! 

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You seriously believe thats what the army is about ? 

I don't but are you saying that it hasn't been used in that way? 

Bit like you saying the troubles was about money and not nationalism isn't it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

As you probably guessed mate, I was just being a prick on purpose using that name.......I do stuff like that whenever I hear the Clannad tunes start to provide the background music ;) 

I’m a let sleeping dogs lay person on the whole subject, I was only asking about government tech in an area which I’m sure we can all agree the government would classify as a domestic high risk given the history.......I didn’t bring the nationalist stuff into the conversation.

But if someone wants to start waffling about it then I’ll waffle right back.

As for trying to belittle a lad who saw two of the roughest Herrick operations in the whole war while the bloke taking the piss was probably doing disco biscuits, I ain’t having that because the lads my brother.

No offence to you like mate because you had nothing to do with it and you don’t tend to start being rude in a conversation ?

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

As you probably guessed mate, I was just being a prick on purpose using that name.......I do stuff like that whenever I hear the Clannad tunes start to provide the background music ;) 

I’m a let sleeping dogs lay person on the whole subject, I was only asking about government tech in an area which I’m sure we can all agree the government would classify as a domestic high risk given the history.......I didn’t bring the nationalist stuff into the conversation.

But if someone wants to start waffling about it then I’ll waffle right back.

As for trying to belittle a lad who saw two of the roughest Herrick operations in the whole war while the bloke taking the piss was probably doing disco biscuits, I ain’t having that because the lads my brother.

No offence to you like mate because you had nothing to do with it and you don’t tend to start being rude in a conversation ?

My post was is jest WILF. ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

My post was is jest WILF. ?

Sorry pal, I don’t know who any of these people are by and large so that one sailed right over my canister ?

• Like 1