David Icke.covid 19 doesn't exist..

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

They will of had underlying health cons ie diabetes ' Heart lung issues' overweight ' unfit ect ect 

Pneumonia from flu would of seen them off most likely ?

This is on the government website..

Of the deaths involving COVID-19 that occurred in England and Wales in March to May 2020, there was at least one pre-existing condition in 90.9% of cases; 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Main stream media has alot to answer for pushing it into people faces the majority will believe what there fed end. There was f**k all said about social distancing when blm were marching and protedtin

Maybe they were emptier than usual because the hypochondriacs that fill our hospitals were too scared to leave the house and risk catching the virus...... ?

There's people who don't believe the Americans landed on the moon. It's been estimated 400,000 people were involved in the project. Were they all sworn to secrecy and have kept shtum for over 50 years

Posted Images

There's people who don't believe the Americans landed on the moon. It's been estimated 400,000 people were involved in the project. Were they all sworn to secrecy and have kept shtum for over 50 years ?

Theres an incredible amount of "Flat Earthers" who believe aircraft take off, fly round in circles and land not on the other side of the world but on a flat disc ! How many pilots, air traffic controllers, etc would have to be in on the con ?

Now imagine how many people would have to be in on a conspiracy that is affecting every country in the world; capatilist and communist, rich and poor, the Arabs and the Jews, north and South Korea , Cuba and Canada.......

FFS, Covid is real and it's killing people, destroying families and jobs, businesses and economies, some countries may never recover ! And there's people who think it's just a government lie ?????????

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well exactly, there's no point in worrying yourself to death over it. 

If you catch it you catch it, just hope your body can fight it off. 

But it seems the folk with already established health conditions are effected worse.

So is this covid just a stronger form of the flu 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, king said:

Of the deaths involving COVID-19 that occurred in England and Wales in March to May 2020, there was at least one pre-existing condition in 90.9% of cases; 

It’s like this mate, hands up who wants to be the first to find out ;) 

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

They will of had underlying health cons ie diabetes ' Heart lung issues' overweight ' unfit ect ect 

Pneumonia from flu would of seen them off most likely ?

My mum as no immune system is asthmatic has had cancer got a few other things wrong with her .. and has been hospitalised with pneumonia 3 times in the last 5 years and got over it ... 

Id say covid is worse than pneumonia if it's killing people in the figures they say 

3 minutes ago, king said:

If those stats are right then that's still around 4000 people who have died from the virus who were healthy. Doesn't sound like a lot in over 60 million people but that's still thousands of people who would still be alive today. 

5 minutes ago, king said:

But it seems the folk with already established health conditions are effected worse.

So is this covid just a stronger form of the flu 

If that's how you want to label it. 

They are the same in the sense that they are both a respiratory virus. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If those stats are right then that's still around 4000 people who have died from the virus who were healthy. Doesn't sound like a lot in over 60 million people but that's still thousands of people who would still be alive today. 

That's from here..

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I might of had it ' back in Feb after 5 days in thai from no where couldn't get my breath after having severe shites day before.

No temp at all

Went hospital no temp as at first you could see they were thinking C19 as it had broke over china 2 weeks or more previous with hundreds of thousands Chinese tourists into thai .

No temp so they breathed a sigh of relief .

Checked my chest and said you have a very severe chest infection which could be bordering on pneumonia if not already .

They said do you smoke ' I said no but used to .

They said we would like to do a chest ex ray to rule out lung cancer 

i said f**k that Iv 3 weeks of my hols left if that's the case I will find out once home

They said ok but here is 5 diff types of meds

Take them exactly as prescribed and please finish the full course as you really are under the cosh so to speak .

It kept coming and going in waves for about 12 days 

And when I say couldn't get my breath when a wave came I mean gasping .

Weird' came home got tested and negative but that was 21 days after the 12 days of on off breathlessness .

But never once had a fever or high temp and the Experts said you must have fever for it to be C19.

In Dubai airport on way over I was sat next to a Italian who was living in the south of France who was coughing like f**k saying he felt rough.

Whatever it was I think I picked it up off him ?

I was badly around that time and couldn't shake off a lingering cough. The doc said I had a chest infection and put me on a course of penicillin. I've never had a chest infection before so just coincidence in all likelihood. 

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yea I agree.the stats say that.

But how many had underlying health conditions that haven't yet been diagnosed.

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure in the doctors.

But the day before that it wasn't on my medical records because I wasn't yet diagnosed.

So my medical records the day before would of said im healthy.

There's got to be some of them 4000 people yet to be diagnosed.

So the number of healthy people dying from only covid 19 isn't super accurate.

The number will be lower.

9 hours ago, chartpolski said:

There's people who don't believe the Americans landed on the moon. It's been estimated 400,000 people were involved in the project. Were they all sworn to secrecy and have kept shtum for over 50 years ?

Theres an incredible amount of "Flat Earthers" who believe aircraft take off, fly round in circles and land not on the other side of the world but on a flat disc ! How many pilots, air traffic controllers, etc would have to be in on the con ?

Now imagine how many people would have to be in on a conspiracy that is affecting every country in the world; capatilist and communist, rich and poor, the Arabs and the Jews, north and South Korea , Cuba and Canada.......

FFS, Covid is real and it's killing people, destroying families and jobs, businesses and economies, some countries may never recover ! And there's people who think it's just a government lie ?????????

Cheers.

Are you sure? I mean I can't see any 'pandemic'......

Total weekly deaths.png