Sex pistols

On 19/07/2020 at 11:58, shaaark said:

I know all that mate. My point is all the plastic racists on here, 'Black c**t this, nigger that, yet they'll support 'the c**ts' in sport, music or whatever, and the one that amuses me the most, they'll all rush out to the chinese, indian, bangladeshi  or whatever, take away for some of their 'favourite' food. If your a proper racist, you wouldn't entertain any of it. Pretty pathetic actually

Spit it out rather than dancing around the point then ?? 

• Like 2

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Spit it out rather than dancing around the point then ?? 

f**k all to spit out. Like I said in my original question, it just puzzles me how so many people are pretty fake when it comes to race. And that was it, a pretty simple question, which was pounced on  by the usual suspects with 300 word answers, speeches etc! Lol. 

Like I said to you the other day, don't lose sleep over it, or let it worry you, because sure as shit stinks, I certainly won't lol ?

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

f**k all to spit out. Like I said in my original question, it just puzzles me how so many people are pretty fake when it comes to race. And that was it, a pretty simple question, which was pounced on  by the usual suspects with 300 word answers, speeches etc! Lol. 

Like I said to you the other day, don't lose sleep over it, or let it worry you, because sure as shit stinks, I certainly won't lol ?

Don't you think lads have a right to voice there concerns shark.when parts of the UK have been changed forever by immigration. 1000s of white girls drugged and raped in our towns and city's across the UK.by Mainly Muslims.

Places gone from this to this.

Screenshot_20200503-095039.jpg.81e935b9d593a144c67268871226b81a.jpg

Or should GB citizens be silent???

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

Don't you think lads have a right to voice there concerns shark.when parts of the UK have been changed forever by immigration. 1000s of white girls drugged and raped in our towns and city's across the UK.by Mainly Muslims.

Racist ?

• Thanks 1

Type in UK grooming gangs.and press images.this is 3 screen shots scrolling down the page.

Screenshot_20200720-225248.png.c00495b4eac76e13f3a865d9f4752b3b.pngScreenshot_20200720-225300.png.90c001f279542cdbb4dacbb3bd38f8c5.pngScreenshot_20200720-225312.png.45233cd67c6b9f00dc2ccf22b00cea62.png

Look at the pics.try and spot the white man..

No wonder lads are fecking angry at the way things are in the UK.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You have a very low opinion of yourself whereby you are listing other people’s qualities that it seems you lack or desire . 

take care 

Tut tut tut, how wrong you are lol.

Go on then, educate me. What qualities, or lack of, have I listed in anyone? 

Read the Koran shark or I can give you chapters  might open your eyes to what is really happening depending on which of the eighty  version's of the Koran you read because if  you go moderate like

Muslims normally do if there losing a argument you are seen as racist but there is a agenda like I say educate yourself ?

Edited by Blackmag
28 minutes ago, king said:

22 minutes ago, king said:

Type in UK grooming gangs.and press images.this is 3 screen shots scrolling down the page.

Screenshot_20200720-225248.png.c00495b4eac76e13f3a865d9f4752b3b.pngScreenshot_20200720-225300.png.90c001f279542cdbb4dacbb3bd38f8c5.pngScreenshot_20200720-225312.png.45233cd67c6b9f00dc2ccf22b00cea62.png

Look at the pics.try and spot the white man..

No wonder lads are fecking angry at the way things are in the UK.

I 100% agree with what you're getting at with the above dregs of humanity. But I just don't get why a lot of people that really do profess to hate the above sorts of humanity, will happily support football teams that have muslims, pakis whatever in, boxers etc, and walk into their shops and order food off the c**ts!! Like I said, if they were that  racist, and dead set against them, as much as they make out, they wouldn't entertain absolutely FACK ALL to do with them!! 

Tell me what I'm missing?!

Edited by shaaark
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Read the Koran shark or I can give you chapters  might open your eyes to what is really happening depending on which of the 80 version's of the Koran you read because if  you go moderate like

Muslims normally do if there losing a argument you are seen as racist but there is a agenda like I say educate yourself ?

Never read a 'religious' book in my life. Not about to start now. 

Anyway, how/why have you read eighty versions of the koran? ?

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I 100% agree with what you're getting at with the above dregs of humanity. But I just don't get why a lot of people that really do profess to hate the above sorts of humanity, will happily support football teams that have muslims, pakis whatever in, boxers etc, and walk into their shops and order food off the c**ts!! Like I said, if they were that  racist, and dead set against them, as much as they make out, they wouldn't entertain absolutely FACK ALL to do with them!! 

Tell me what I'm missing?!

In the UK if you didn’t spend your money in Pakistani establishments you’d run out of petrol in a week and never drive anywhere again......same for chemists......paper shops.

I don’t have to do any of that anymore, where I live they don’t own a single petrol station, paper shop or chemist.

They do own shops (2) but you don’t have to shop there and so I don’t .

I had to move country to be able to do this......is that practicing what you preach enough for you or should I start eating boiled food with no seasoning ? Lol ? 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Never read a 'religious' book in my life. Not about to start now. 

Anyway, how/why have you read eighty versions of the koran? ?

I haven't read 80 version's but I merely stated how they use different versions to suit there current situation if you want to start a debate about Muslims shark atleast educate yourself about them  before entering a debate ?