Sex pistols

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No you wanker, you just don't accept them it's that simple. 

It clearly touched a nerve this thread because you are the polystyrene of plastic racists and you've just shown it! 

Mate, it’s pretty obvious to everyone that you are a bit of an idiot.....but your an amusing idiot so folks humour you.

Go and talk nonsense to someone else, I ain’t listening anymore ?

Enjoy ? 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No you wanker, you just don't accept them and refuse to coach them it's that simple. 

It clearly touched a nerve this thread because you are the polystyrene of plastic racists and you've just shown it! 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I see everything wrong with that pal tbh. 

Mate, to be fair to wilf he's just said he 'coaches kids' regardless of colour

Edited by shaaark
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, it’s pretty obvious to everyone that you are a bit of an idiot.....but your an amusing idiot so folks humour you.

Go and talk nonsense to someone else, I ain’t listening anymore ?

Enjoy ? 

You have no answer for that at all do you, you've just been exposed for the hypocrite you are mate. 

You say all need to be painted with the same brush. 

You say all should be made to feel unwelcome. 

You say all should be shunned, be that via business or social means. 

You say all this but then claim you accept kids of different races to coach in football. 

These kids don't come alone, they are brought there by their black parents. Those same black parents that should be outcast in your opinion. 

You don't have to be a horrible c**t to none of the kids, all you have to do is have a quiet word with their parents and refuse to train them. 

You are a hypocrite pal there's no doubt about that, this thread is about exactly that! 

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

You have no answer for that at all do you, you've just been exposed for the hypocrite you are mate. 

You say all need to be painted with the same brush. 

You say all should be made to feel unwelcome. 

You say all should be shunned, be that via business or social means. 

You say all this but then claim you accept kids of different races to coach in football. 

These kids don't come alone, they are brought there by their black parents. Those same black parents that should be outcast in your opinion. 

You are a hypocrite pal there's no doubt about that. 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

See above pal. 

You're obviously taking more notice of, or remembering more, of what he says, than I do.

If that is correct, then yep, hypocritical

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I see everything wrong with that pal tbh. 

That's rich coming from an expert on hunting boar with bull breeds because you seen some vids on YouTube ?

And yet you have never hunted boar with bull breeds in your life.

Rickshaw has done it since he was a kid and grown up around it. And yet you think he's wrong in what he says.

Get back to YouTube you clown..

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You're obviously taking more notice of, or remembering more, of what he says, than I do.

Mate I could fish loads out but yeah it's along those lines. 

Listen I understand he's frustrated but he's the typical plastic racist that's full of hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, king said:

That's rich coming from an expert on hunting boar with bull breeds because you seen some vids on YouTube ?

And yet you have never hunted boar with bull breeds in your life.

Rickshaw has done it since he was a kid and grown up around it. And yet you think he's wrong in what he says.

Get back to YouTube you clown..

Bore off nonce lover.  ?

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

What that idiot says is all true, but what I won’t do is bully children for the sins of their parents.

It happens here all the time by the way with young traveller kids and it’s sickening because these same adults wouldn’t have the bollocks to say a word to the parents of those kids.

Any person who thinks it’s OK to take out anger and frustration on kids, anyone who even think someone should be doing that is of very low moral character.

They ain’t a man, they are a f***ing scumbag ?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

What that idiot says is all true, but what I won’t do is bully children for the sins of their parents.

It happens here all the time by the way with young traveller kids and it’s sickening because these same adults wouldn’t have the bollocks to say a word to the parents of those kids.

Any person who thinks it’s OK to take out anger and frustration on kids, anyone who even think someone should be doing that is of very low moral character.

They ain’t a man, they are a f***ing scumbag ?

You conveniently ignored my reply to that. 

You don't have to be a horrible c**t to turn them away, you don't have to say f**k all to them. 

All you have to do is tell their unwanted parents that they are not welcome there. 

Of course you won't say that cos you're full of shit and the typical plastic racist. 

It doesn't bother me in the slightest, those types are ten a penny tbh. 

You can butter it up however you like but it's fact. 

You crack on with your vitriol if it helps you sleep at night, I take no notice anyway. ?

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

????????????????

So you really want me to play a video of what looks like jimmy savvile.a man who sexually abused sick children in hospitals and care homes.

Think of the 1000s of kids heads he messed with.

Now get a grip ffs.

3 minutes ago, king said:

So you really want me to play a video of what looks like jimmy savvile.a man who sexually abused sick children in hospitals and care homes.

Think of the 1000s of kids heads he messed with.

Now get a grip ffs.

Oh spare me the sentiment Dean. 

You were clearly outraged at Tom Hanks the other day for being a nonce when there's no proof whatsover, now you're a big fan going by your recent movie binge. ?