Sex pistols

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Races are judged as a collective, they display definite shared characteristics....it’s just a fact.

Then you narrow it down to nationality’s and they also display distinct characteristics, again just a fact.

Hence the term “fit in” when you go to another place other than the one you come from.

But every individual is unique and not all conform to stereotype. 

You know yourself that painting them all with the same brush is unfair, you also know there is a shit load of hypocrisy involved in such matters. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 2

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

1 hour ago, timmytree said:

I've got nothing against coloured people.

But I hate anyone who thinks they can change this country with anarchy and vandalism, that want to be treated more favourably than anyone else, want to be given special privileges, want to change history and expect everyone else to pay for it just because they have a chip on their shoulder.

Doesn't matter what colour they are, if they want special treatment for one section of society based on colour, they are the real, twisted racists that should be shown up for what they are.

If you don't like history, tough! We're supposed to be going forwards not backwards.

agree and the blm movement have put race relations back years imo

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But every individual is unique and not all conform to stereotype. 

You know yourself that painting them all with the same brush is unfair, you also know there is a shit load of hypocrisy involved in such matters. 

Are we talking about individuals or a collective ?......because if one African moves to an area nobody cares......but if 8000 move there the whole area changes and all the original residents move out.

Come on, I know you are looking to pick an argument but you must know the difference ? 

Anyway, it’s all been done to death.....it’s simple, if you don’t mind them that’s totally down to you.

Live amongst them, bring your kids up amongst them, marry them, take the knee.....do what you like, don’t expect everyone to join in with you because I know everyone won’t be joining in with me ?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Are we talking about individuals or a collective ?......because if one African moves to an area nobody cares......but if 8000 move there the whole area changes and all the original residents move out.

Come on, I know you are looking to pick an argument but you must know the difference ? 

Anyway, it’s all been done to death.....it’s simple, if you don’t mind them that’s totally down to you.

Live amongst them, bring your kids up amongst them, marry them, take the knee.....do what you like, don’t expect everyone to join in with you because I know everyone won’t be joining in with me ?

Shark started a post about the hypocrisy in plastic racists, I fully agree with him. 

It's no good saying this and that and then doing another thing, at least be true to your values.

You have felt the need to respond so it must have touched a nerve? 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wilf, all your posts on here are very long winded. You are good with the speeches etc, and turn things around so you don't sound as racist as you obviously are. You think no-one can see through that?

I am overtly racist and I don’t care what anyone thinks about it so I’m not exactly trying to hide it.

However, the clue is in the name “RACE-ist”......I like my race, I want it to live and thrive and I don’t see any benefit in shoe-horning a completely alien race into things......it’s a misery for everyone concerned.

As I said to your man, if you like it, that’s fine......I don’t.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Shark started a post about the hypocrisy in plastic racists, I fully agree with him. 

It's no good saying this and that and then doing another thing, at least be true to your values.

You have felt the need to respond so it must have touched a nerve? 

As I said, pick an argument with someone else.....I’m comfortable with my position on things unless some new bit of evidence makes me think differently.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

As I said, pick an argument with someone else.....I’m comfortable with my position on things unless some new bit of evidence makes me think differently.

I ain't picking an argument just making a point, it must have hit home because you felt the need to comment on it. 

If people are going to be racist then at least by consistent with it. 

As much as I dislike mass immigration I can't pretend to be something I'm not. 

Many of my sporting idols and such have been black Brits or black Americans, I would be a hypocrite vilifying others yet praising them. 

It's been said on here many a time, if you're a good egg you're a good egg regardless of your race or nationality. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

I ain't picking an argument just making a point, it must have hit home because you felt the need to comment on it. 

If people are going to be racist then at least by consistent with it. 

As much as I dislike mass immigration I can't pretend to be something I'm not. 

Many of my sporting idols and such have been black Brits or black Americans, I would be a hypocrite vilifying others yet praising them. 

It's been said on here many a time, if you're a good egg you're a good egg regardless of your race or nationality. 

Good for you, you win a prize ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I am overtly racist and I don’t care what anyone thinks about it so I’m not exactly trying to hide it.

However, the clue is in the name “RACE-ist”......I like my race, I want it to live and thrive and I don’t see any benefit in shoe-horning a completely alien race into things......it’s a misery for everyone concerned.

As I said to your man, if you like it, that’s fine......I don’t.

But you have been saying you are NOT racist for dozens of posts. Like you say, if you are, you are. Don't say you're not when it's obvious that you are, just by casually glancing at some of your posts

• Like 1