Sex pistols

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, timmytree said:

I've got nothing against coloured people.

But I hate anyone who thinks they can change this country with anarchy and vandalism, that want to be treated more favourably than anyone else, want to be given special privileges, want to change history and expect everyone else to pay for it just because they have a chip on their shoulder.

Doesn't matter what colour they are, if they want special treatment for one section of society based on colour, they are the real, twisted racists that should be shown up for what they are.

If you don't like history, tough! We're supposed to be going forwards not backwards.

12 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i  take people as i find them personally a c**t is a c**t what ever colour they are but that's just me

Dead right, both posts

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I know all that mate. My point is all the plastic racists on here, 'Black c**t this, nigger that, yet they'll support 'the c**ts' in sport, music or whatever, and the one that amuses me the most, they'll all rush out to the chinese, indian, bangladeshi  or whatever, take away for some of their 'favourite' food. If your a proper racist, you wouldn't entertain any of it. Pretty pathetic actually

Full of those everywhere. 

"I hate all black b*****ds and paki c**ts!" 

Ten cans later: "Heyup Abdul, can I have my usual order mucker, getting the takeaway in for the Naz feyt."

• Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Ten cans later: "Heyup Abdul, can I have my usual order mucker, getting the takeaway in for the Naz feyt."

Is that what you are like on a Saturday night ?

15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Spot on, same in a few pubs round my way. Best is when their favourite football team is playing, which nearly half the team 'iz black', and one of 'them there darkies' scores a goal!! WOOHOOO 'what a player,  he's the best!! Then they f**k off across the road, to the 'sand nigger's' take away for a curry, cooked by the very people they 'supposedly' loath/hate! Lol. Joking racists I've always called them ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
Just now, shaaark said:

Spot on, same in a few pubs round my way. Best is when their favourite football team is playing, which nearly half the team 'iz black', and one of 'them there darkies' scores a goal!! WOOHOOO 'what a player,  he's the best!! Then they f**k off across the riad, to the 'sand nigger's' take away for a curry, cooked by the very people they 'supposedly' loath/hate! Lol. Joking racists I've always called them ?

Full of em everywhere pal. ?

• Like 1

“Hate”......Lol 

Just using the word shows a distinct lack of understanding on the view point.

What folks can’t seem to get through their thick skull is that it’s got nothing to do with hating “the black man” and everything to do with valuing your own.

As a white bloke I’m not asking for world wide special treatment so I don’t get singled out, however the black is and then complains when he is singled out ? 

I don’t hate anyone, I hate what the collective brings but I don’t hate any individual based solely on colour.

I suggest you go away and think about it before you accuse people of nonsense ;) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

“Hate”......Lol 

What folks can’t seem to get through their thick skull is that it’s got nothing to do with hating “the black man” and everything to do with valuing your own.

As a white bloke I’m not asking for world wide special treatment so I don’t get singled out, however the black is and then complains when he is singled out ? 

I don’t hate anyone, I hate what the collective brings but I don’t hate any individual based solely on colour.

I suggest you go away and think about it before you accuse people of nonsense ;) 

By vilifying them all you are singling each and every one out one by one. 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

“Hate”......Lol 

So, you already think I've accused you?! Maybe it's you that needs to go away and have a think, before you come back with a reply that is 'slightly' worded to suit your own agender

• Like 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

By vilifying them all you are singling each and every one out one by one. 

Races are judged as a collective, they display definite shared characteristics....it’s just a fact.

Then you narrow it down to nationality’s and they also display distinct characteristics, again just a fact.

Hence the term “fit in” when you go to another place other than the one you come from.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

So, you already think I've accused you?! Maybe it's you that needs to go away and have a think, before you come back with a reply that is 'slightly' worded to suit your own agender

How is it worded to suit my own agenda ?

Its logic ? 

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

How is it worded to suit my own agenda ?

Its logic ? 

Wilf, all your posts on here are very long winded. You are good with the speeches etc, and turn things around so you don't sound as racist as you obviously are. You think no-one can see through that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1