Sex pistols

40 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You've not read any of his posts? Lol.  Don't get me wrong though, he certainly isn't the only one on here.

I don't have a problem buddy in saying I have a strong dislike of Asians and no I don't eat in there places because if you think abul scratching his sack just then handling my grub feck that just like Chinese there even more un hygienic have you seen round the back of theses place no but if you want to look in to racism look at the Koran you will see it at it most extreme ? 

• Like 6

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

Almost a side topic really but the word “Racist” has gained some sort of mythical power, like it’s the worst insult ever.

I personally don’t think it is, it’s just a description of a view.......but hey, who needs logic and reason in these modern times.

The word to me has ceased to have any meaning or power at all.

The minute you let that word have power is the minute you stop having honest conversations.......when a bloke can’t speak “his” truth or be afforded importance in his own land then that’s the road to gas chambers......we have seen where that all ends up.

There is a very real, and awfully poisonous, rush to scream at people and shut down debate in the world at the minute and imho it’s dangerous and stupid.

If you send people underground then you end up with innocent young women like that MP Jo Cox dead on the floor.......how much better would it have been to give that bloke his platform and his say and maybe that woman would be alive today.

• Like 3

See the Islamic slave trade was as big as the European one in Africa and it's continents then grew even bigger when it was banned in Europe ..and  even today a estimated 529 000 to 800 000 men women and children are owned and sold by Arab and Muslim masters  in 5 African countries .alone dont see blm going after mosques even last week in Leicester sweat shops owned by quess who being forced to close and how many of them are in this country just think if the owner was white or can you imagine the uproar if we had a white footballers association or a white police officers association or advertised white only job applicants need apply the only race that doesn't play the race card  is white folk unless being used by whites  against whites in a debate or they don't agree with something 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 9
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

See the Islamic slave trade was as big as the European one in Africa and it's continents then grew even bigger when it was banned in Europe .and  even today a estimated 529 000 to 800 000 men women and children are owned and sold by Arab and Muslim masters  in 5 African countries alone dont see blm going after mosques even last week in Leicester sweat shops owned by quess who being forced to close and how many of them are in this country just think if the owner was white or can you imagine the uproar if we had a white footballers association or a white police officers association or advertised white only job applicants need apply the only race that doesn't play the race card  is white folk unless being used by whites  against whites in a debate or they don't agree with something 

I hope I’m not stupid enough not to realise that there is a whole generation younger than me who have never known a country without all this “embrace the black man” bollocks......it’s all hands across the ocean and if you are just nice then they won’t break in your house, tie up your kids and steal your ford Mondeo.

They have never known a country where the black man was just treated as another bloke without the rhetoric.

He was treated for exactly what he was and is, a visitor in a white country on a white continent.

To younger people than me, it’s normal......they have been schooled to put their history, their people,their nationality and their standard of living second when faced with the black man, it’s the go to response.

I don’t blame them, they don’t know any different.....they have only ever lived with us beating ourselves with chains in repentance of some historic act or the fact we built Rome when they built huts of sticks and mud.

They don’t know who they are and they have been taught not to care.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Slavery wasn't abolished in Saudi Arabia and Yeman until 1962, when Britain threatened to block their joining of the United Nations.

It wasn't abolished in Oman, (another sphere of British influence), until 1970.

I've met many black Saudis who will tell you their parents and grandparents were slaves, or they were the product of Saudi owner/slave unions.

Britain recieved no thanks whatsoever for ending slavery on the Arabian peninsula.

As has been said, why aren't the BLM shit weasels not mentioning any of this ? Well, of course it's because "only whites can be racist " !

Cheers.

• Like 7
49 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hope I’m not stupid enough not to realise that there is a whole generation younger than me who have never known a country without all this “embrace the black man” bollocks......it’s all hands across the ocean and if you are just nice then they won’t break in your house, tie up your kids and steal your ford Mondeo.

They have never known a country where there black man was just treated as another bloke without the rhetoric.

He was treated for exactly what he was and is, a visitor in a white country on a white continent.

To younger people that me, it’s normal......they have been schooled to put their history, their people,their nationality and their standard of living second when faced with the black man, it’s the go to response.

I don’t blame them, they don’t know any different.....they have only ever lived with us beating ourselves with chains in repentance of some historic act or the fact we built Rome when they built huts of sticks and mud.

They don’t know who they are and they have been taught not to care.

They should be schooled to get on in the big world not taught mumbo jumbo  becoming an activist can be more rewarding financially  I guess 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2

I seen the pistols live the clash ub40  public image  grew up in the punk skin head Era with tribes from St Lucia Jamaica st Vincent Barbados  never seen so much racial billox that’s around and being spewed by the fking idiots of today never did I hear any dreads talk slavery as much as gets talked about today. Everyone had better things to do  education by the educators is to blame teaching hate and bullshit. Nowdays is the leftie agenda 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Slavery wasn't abolished in Saudi Arabia and Yeman until 1962, when Britain threatened to block their joining of the United Nations.

It wasn't abolished in Oman, (another sphere of British influence), until 1970.

I've met many black Saudis who will tell you their parents and grandparents were slaves, or they were the product of Saudi owner/slave unions.

Britain recieved no thanks whatsoever for ending slavery on the Arabian peninsula.

As has been said, why aren't the BLM shit weasels not mentioning any of this ? Well, of course it's because "only whites can be racist " !

Cheers.

There you go a man that as actual experience of the truth good post charts ?

Racism??

To have any opinion now could be classified as being racist...its all mental..

I know the old "I have black mates so I'm not racist" bullshit is overly used..... but the black lads I know are as embarrassed by this shit state as your more "moderate" English fellas.... 

"Pick a side" they say now.....hmmm.... ok.....I get it, I'm a white irish descent Englishman, I'm pretty proud of my heritage, I dont overly think about it to be honest... I know for certain I wont be shutting out the few black mates I have, i also know they dont give a f**k about this shit either.....

I must be part of the problem I suppose??

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I have a few Black mates,I eat a few takeaways,I like the Sex Pistols but why should I bend the knee to appease another race ? There is not a White man/woman alive who has owned or sold slaves or mistreat them,it's all History and History can not be changed ! Slavery was bad and there is no denying it but there was not only Black slaves. So to stand by your own race does that mean because we are White we are RACISTS ? Millions of Blacks protesting/looting/pillaging/murdering across the globe because of the way there ancestors where treat nearly 200 years ago and still feel hard done by today , what the Black protesters are doing today is blatant Racism  carried out by them on a Global scale.. It was the White British who banned slavery in 1807,( Arabs not until the 1960s,again forced by the White British). White privilege the Blacks say but Whites are exempt from these awards.

Afro academic Cultural Scientific Olympics

BCALA Literary Awards

The BET Honours

Candace awards National Coalition of 100 Black women

Coretta Scott King Awards

Golden Eagle Award Afro American in he Arts

Black Movie Awards

Glyph Comic Awards

Langson Hughes Medal

Miss Black America

Miss Black USA

NAACP Image Awards

NAACP Theatre Awards

Percy L Julian Award

Shiela Award

Springarn Medal

William E Harmon award for distinguished achievement among Negroes

Music of Black Origin Awards

How many White only Awards are there ? Blacks across the World are united by there race but if Whites do anything as a collective we are racists and supremacists ! We are not even allowed a public holiday to celebrate St George's Day ffs ? Because we are White we are seen as Racists . Racism has only ever been seen as one way and always will be.

What it all boils down to imo is this,all this BS going on at the minute is being orchestrated as a follow on from mass immigration which in itself is a tool used to break up a Countries identity. The Powers that be do not want unity they want diversion,people need to open there eyes and see what they are up to. It is far easier to control/bring in laws when that Country's law and order is breaking down due to Social Upheaval etc than it is to do anything when a Country is united ! Blacks themselves are now starting to see what all this BLM carry on is really about,it is all about creating Social Upheaval and Racial Divides so we are all easier to be controlled and it's also easier for them to bring in harsher more restrictive new laws. 

Edited by MickC
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1