Sex pistols

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What puzzles me is why you chose the sex pistols, they were an all white punk rock band 

The strange thing is ,it you two chap met in real life ,I would bet anything that you would still dislike each other .

I suppose I'm just right of central.. lads like Wilf have seen far more on their doorstep than I have so my feelings aren't as strong obviously. But I'm not blind, I've travelled and worked enough aro

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

There is a lovely lad on here from the same city as you who I chat with in here about sensible things. 
your coming out with nonsense mate I’m afraid .

I think Derry is a wonderful place , and should be rightly proud of all its history on both sides of the divide. 

those murals for me personally are a genuinely amazing unique part of history and should be preserved at all costs .  

however  that’s where they belong , in the past.

The thinking that a new republican movement should be astride Is quite frankly sad to see. 

“ where the border used to stand , there’s a sign says IRELAND , divided we fell but United we stand “  

LOL....wow... definitely not a republican, and should be 100% left in the past...  and history should never be erased... right or wrong.. and socks you keep a good rabbiting dog but...

Could they catch ... the creggan white hare lol ... easy lads ive NOTHING against anyone of you men...?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, socks said:

I used to love strolling through bog side ???

I can understand, bit hard to fire back when you don’t have enough fingers to pull the trigger ! Lol ? 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Greb wasn't you the lad who had a young polish girlfriend who bragged about you're pad vid then hid under the fourth furlong at Carrick ?after don came after you ? 

What's up you been getting bullied elsewhere so have to have a pop at me, crawl back under your stone or I'll get Max to finish you off. ?

• Haha 2

At least we had the balls to stand up to who we seen as the enemy. 

Its lucky we didn't have the internet back in the bad old days as we could have all just sat about our living rooms picking our holes and having a whinge on the THL about how badly treated we are.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

How's the arm wrestling going found anyone you can beat yet ? 

What arm wrestling, don't be a gossip fella it ain't healthy. 

A bit like those Indian, Chinese and kebabs that you've supposedly never heard of. ?

I cant be bolloxed to read through the whole topic so it might of taken another few turns by now ?....but i do find it funny when people do this " how can you be a nationalist if you watch sport " ......its like something a child would say in a desperate attempt to drag you down....what the f**k has supporting/watching sport or entertainment got to do with your sense of national pride and commitment to your ethnicity its just a completely bizarre concept ? 

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I cant be bolloxed to read through the whole topic so it might of taken another few turns by now ?....but i do find it funny when people do this " how can you be a nationalist if you watch sport " ......its like something a child would say in a desperate attempt to drag you down....what the f**k has supporting/watching sport or entertainment got to do with your sense of national pride and commitment to your ethnicity its just a completely bizarre concept ? 

No it's just pointing out the hypocrisy you and others show when you support and praise athletes and such from ethnic minorities who represent GB. 

You and others have said we need to forget the thoughts and feelings of individuals and paint them all with the same brush. 

You and others have also said that we should actively make them feel unwelcome. 

Now to then follow them in sport or in other fields just shows how hypocritical people on here are. 

Edited by Greb147
12 hours ago, Greb147 said:

What's up you been getting bullied elsewhere so have to have a pop at me, crawl back under your stone or I'll get Max to finish you off. ?

Is your missus polish